I need a straight answer ludia

Hello ludia I need a straight answer from you I have been playing Jurassic World the game for almost a full year now and I’m loving it but I have a problem I can’t unlock certain dinosaurs like Pyroraptor and ragasaurus etc and I was wondering if you plan to make unlocks for these dinosaurs again because I would love to have these creatures unlocked to move forward in the game and to have something other than Indominus or micropasaurus or stegoceratops to spend my DNA and bucks on

2 Likes

They will not :disappointed_relieved: It was mentioned by @Keith that there is no decision yet nor will any be made in the near future. Not worth hoping for them anytime soon.

I don’t know why Ludia is doing this to us, but our fault is that we joined the Game late. Even making these unlocks very elusive like once every 6 months as a Monday Event would be totally acceptable, I don’t know why that is not a decision that can be considered.

5 Likes

I’m sorry dude, me and @Jurassic_Fury are in the same boat as you.

The only way I know to consistently get pyroraptor is to pay 1,750 bucks for it. I have decided this is how I will get it, I’m halfway there (my pyroraptor is lvl 30) and I want carnoraptor and I’m sure you do too.

3 Likes

@Wcfowler5 yes I am in the same boat house as you I am currently saving up my bucks to buy my last 4 Pyroraptor’s

2 Likes

I still don’t get the point of doing this to recently joined players.

It has been almost a FULL year since the reshuffle of battle stages so at least we should have been expecting some more unlocks from next week. But the statement has already been given that they won’t get events anytime soon.

Even with so many new players wanting these unlocks, it seems that we won’t get them in events anytime soon. Despite so many players requesting these unlocks, they still won’t be given.

5 Likes

I know right? They need these creatures in order to get an edge. And hybrids like carnoraptor (that’s what we all want) will carry them all the way to late game. Especially with the new super hybrid.

5 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury @Wcfowler5 I know you are mad like I am about this but I want to hear it for myself from someone that works at ludia like @Keith or @Ned

1 Like

Keith has given this statement earlier, here’s the link :

Metriorhynchus unlock

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I don’t see a link

1 Like

So basically they see our complaints and are trying to give us some way to get them easier, but we will probably never get an unlock event.

4 Likes

It was mentioned that the team is looking into ways for those unlocks, but I don’t see why Monday events cannot be considered as an option.

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury that’s what I’m saying

2 Likes

One things for sure, if I end up spending 7,000 bucks to get lvl 40 pyroraptor just for it to be unlock able like the next day, I will be livid.

3 Likes

@Wcfowler5 ya exactly I’m afraid of that happening but I mean I get 1k-2k bucks a day on average

1 Like

Yea me too, funded generously via what I like to call “the apatosaurus fossil program”.

3 Likes

@Wcfowler5 nice me too but I’m also funded by the jh statue foundation another amazing program

1 Like

Maybe if we all keep making threads they will listen?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t spend bucks on pyroraptor if I were you. Granted it might take around 8 months to max a pyroraptor but they do pop up frequently via mystery packs/pvp.
It took me around 8-9 months, but I have received an other 8 copies since then. Try to focus on other creatures till then.

3 Likes

@MirrMurr I just want you to know this I hate you in the nicest way possible

2 Likes

Dont do this, I’ve already got 15 copies from card packs and PvP, fused off for carnoraptor but theres no need to spend bucks as you will get it to level 40 eventually

3 Likes