I need a straight answer ludia

Keith has given this statement earlier, here’s the link :

Metriorhynchus unlock

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I don’t see a link

1 Like

So basically they see our complaints and are trying to give us some way to get them easier, but we will probably never get an unlock event.

4 Likes

It was mentioned that the team is looking into ways for those unlocks, but I don’t see why Monday events cannot be considered as an option.

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury that’s what I’m saying

2 Likes

One things for sure, if I end up spending 7,000 bucks to get lvl 40 pyroraptor just for it to be unlock able like the next day, I will be livid.

3 Likes

@Wcfowler5 ya exactly I’m afraid of that happening but I mean I get 1k-2k bucks a day on average

1 Like

Yea me too, funded generously via what I like to call “the apatosaurus fossil program”.

3 Likes

@Wcfowler5 nice me too but I’m also funded by the jh statue foundation another amazing program

1 Like

Maybe if we all keep making threads they will listen?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t spend bucks on pyroraptor if I were you. Granted it might take around 8 months to max a pyroraptor but they do pop up frequently via mystery packs/pvp.
It took me around 8-9 months, but I have received an other 8 copies since then. Try to focus on other creatures till then.

3 Likes

@MirrMurr I just want you to know this I hate you in the nicest way possible

2 Likes

Dont do this, I’ve already got 15 copies from card packs and PvP, fused off for carnoraptor but theres no need to spend bucks as you will get it to level 40 eventually

3 Likes

@Ned and @Keith I need a straight answer please

I don’t see what answer they can give further now, they already mentioned that there has been no desicion yet…

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury yes I do understand that but I was wondering when they plan on making the dinosaurs that have no unlocks easier to get or putting more ways to get them and why they did a reshuffle in the first place

I don’t think that the game is totally unplayable without those unlocks. Many of our experienced players needed 2-3 years to get the good stuff, so patience is the :key:

2 Likes

To my understanding, the reshuffle was done to increase the skill level and balance of the game. Back then, legendaries where unlocked at level 30, creating the problem of players having access to legendaries but not having the resources to use them. My old pre-reshuffle account, which I can now access again, has this exact problem. I have several legendaries unlocked, but due to my low level (40), I do not have the DNA to buy them. The reshuffle balanced out the game, letting players work towards their legendaries instead of handing them a copy and then having players stare at the massive amount of DNA required to buy a second one.

2 Likes

@SpinyLiving ok but if that was the case then why didn’t they just move the legendaries up to a higher park level instead of taking them out and replacing them with DNA and card packs that’s the thing I don’t understand

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Issues with DNA requests