Ludia Forums

I need help please about creating a clan

I don’t have the option to create a new clan, I’m level 28. Any idea why not?

I got the same problem! I want to create a new clan but i can’t find any option. I need help!

Do you have 50 runes to use to create it?

I own 2,5k runes, so it should be enough :wink:

enter clan AC DC

same issue here

I hope this issue will be fixed soon. Also all I can see in the clans is 20 clans all with the same name The Mighty Vikings. No option for joining my friends clan either.

Hey daenerys, if you’re level 6 and have 50 runes, there should be an option in the Clan menu for you to create a clan. If you’re having issues, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account and see what the issue could be.

1 Like

I will contact the support team with my support number because I do not have this option. I know how to create it as I seen it on my friends device already, but it is not on mine. Thanks for your help Ned.

That’s really strange. Hopefully, our team will be able to fix this for you quickly! One last thing I can think of is going into your app store and making sure that you have updated the game to the latest version. If you had auto-updates turned off, you might need to update the game from your app store manually.

Yes, I updated my game yesterday. Thanks again.