Ludia Forums

I quit JWTG

You have read the title and know it. I am quitting Jurassic World The Game, while it really was not an issue. But I noticed that JWTG was slowly becoming more of a burden than fun. Fun is the reason anybody plays games,while it did provide fun,it also slowly began to become a burden,so I decided to uninstall it. But before quitting, I would like to thank everybody on the forums for their help in building my progress and I would not have come as far as I did if not for the forums. I still have my support key. Thank You. I hope all of you enjoy playing the game.

17 Likes

Can I buy your support key??? Seriously though I just quit another game for the same reason. If it isnt fun it isn’t worth it.
You’re all over these forums and it’ll definitely be noticed that you’re gone. Good luck.

7 Likes

@anon43877113 this is saddening. While we will miss you a lot, we wish you the very best in your goals.

You made remarkable progress and taught me most of the things I know about leveling up and lineup tactics and you have my respect for that :slightly_smiling_face:

If this game is becoming a burden for you, then there’s really no other choice.

Hoping to see you back soon!

4 Likes

I’ve been pondering the same thing @anon43877113 but my seven year old nephew loves the game and I let him make a lot of the decisions when he plays it on my phone. Thinking about just limiting it to him playing it, but I still come back…

4 Likes

Thank You. I will remember all of you too. I might re start on a new account where I will design it right from the start to be less burdening and to fit into my schedule. But that is a matter I will look into later.

5 Likes

@anon43877113, I’m looking forward to seeing you back as soon as possible.

If the game is a burden like you said, let it go. If you wish to continue on a new account, I hope you enjoy the game again.

5 Likes

Really sad you’re leaving but games shouldn’t be tiresome or tedious. Maybe after a break it could be fun again? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

does that mean that you’ll be leaving the forums too? :frowning:

4 Likes

Ahh Mann! Sorry to see any of us walk away from this game. I understand where you are coming from @anon43877113

I’ve taken long breaks from this game so that I could focus on life… Over a year!

Alternatively, you could choose to still have the game but take a really passive approach. Log in from time to time…throw a few things in to hatch…evolve some stuff and then carry on with life.

Easy to get caught up in tournaments, unlocks, and various events. It’s okay to just let em float off into the abyss.

I’ve been talking a pretty passive approach myself. I set goals like clearing all my dinos from the market. Or bringing a certain dino up to level 40… Without speeding anything up!

But at the end of the day…

tenor

10 Likes

One thing that has been bothering me is my progress,because quitting would mean all of my progress I have made would go to waste,lots of time wasted and if I ever re join. Then I will have missed out on too much

1 Like

I think I will take the Passive approach as you stated, if I quit the game without completing many of the goals I have set already,it would be a shame.

1 Like

We all have different opinions. I personally enjoy this game a lot and I doubt I’ll find another one I’ll enjoy as much as this.

I’ve quited this game a while ago then came back. Enjoyed it more then ever

We’ll miss you. Good bye.

Just asking…does quitting this have to do with exams/schoolwork (idk what it’s called in India)? I can manage those easily with a lot of time to spare. I barely study for exams and I’ll do fine on them.

4 Likes

Will login from time to time.y decision is really confusing.

2 Likes

Hard decision @anon43877113 but I understand. I’ve limited my gameplay in the past, but I’m content with where I am at in the game. So, there are days I don’t play it and if I feel pressure, I just let be and come back later. If anything affects me in two or more life domains I let it go.

5 Likes

I enjoy the game too,which is why if I take a passive approach, it will be really hard to not play enthusiastically. But it is also a burden at the same time

1 Like

I get what @anon43877113 is talking about. The reason he’s quitting is the same as mine years ago. It sometimes just becomes more of a burden than fun.

2 Likes

Understood. Sometimes when you’re in that point of a game you decide it’s not fun anymore.

I’ve had that happen to me before. I was interested in web games before JWTG (and it was the cause of me quitting it back in 2018). Still play it occasionally but lag really limits what I do. If I ever get a new PC (will be a very long time) I might split my time on JWTG.

2 Likes

One thing that helped me be content, was setting personal goals and not letting the weekly schedule dictate my goals. Sure, I’ve missed out on some creatures, etc. but it makes it fun to come from behind…

7 Likes

I have to point out a couple of things:

1. After you’re doing with the daily events, there’s no point getting back on again besides collecting coins. That is about as good as it gets.
  2. PvP isn’t really that fun…if there is a way for you to grind dinosaurs/resources I would basically be playing the game all the time.
  3. Mid-game (where I am) is usually where the fun comes from. Creating new hybrids…maxing stuff up…well you get the idea.
8 Likes

If I’m being honest, I probably spend more time on Discord than JWTG.

2 Likes