Ludia Forums

I quit

… the forum, not the game.
I still love the game, despite its flaws.
Coming on here has me constantly rolling my eyes and shaking my head.
Not that I was much of a contributor anyways, but this is farewell.
Also, if stat boosts ever do get reverted, I look forward to trouncing all currently ranked that don’t belong.

23 Likes

tenor%20(5)

5 Likes

sad to see ya go @Ardens

:sob::sob:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Send a pm every now and again to check in. Sorry to see you go and hoping this week brings good news so the negativity lifts here.

1 Like

Has been a lot of negativity at the moment. Quite sad and anoying, especially as I am really enjoying the game, despite the minor glitches

3 Likes

Back in the day there was one of twenty posts where people got discouraged. A bunch of us would try to lift that person’s spirits and maybe offer some team help. I would really like to see those days again.

8 Likes

Great said Mate.
Agree.

But players feel L have lost the grip.
If a new captain comes onboard, players maby want to follow.

1 Like

There is no new captain option… Universal might own the franchise… but Ludia owns the game and developed the mechanics. Any split between Universal and Ludia would most likely lead to the shutdown of both jurassic world games.

I think it’s been worse… like when we had hundreds of “nerf this and that” topic, but anyway… Hope you and others come back in the future.

5 Likes

Sad to see you go @Ardens - always enjoyed your contributions.

3 Likes

See you in game @Ardens

1 Like

@Ardens Meg and I wish you all the best. Hope you come back one day.

1 Like

@Ardens no way!!! :rage::rage::rage:!!! We may not be on Alliance because you dnt want too join on any. You want to be independent same on PoGo. We will miss you, hopefully when things are set correctly, you may consider to come back. Thank you my friend… :ok_hand:

2 Likes