Ludia Forums

I realy hate this game with dracoceratops cheat. No fun this way

I realy hate this game with dracoceratops cheat. No fun this way !

6 Likes

Dont worry this will cheer you up.

11 Likes

same here, I realy hate Dracoceratops sometimes the player choose another dino and inmediatily swap to draco

I love mine! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Low… very low… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have no respect for those who win in this kind a way…

3 Likes

Its part of the game my friend. I know it sucks but SIA is becoming a vital ingredient to a team if yoh wanma get the upper hand. I can manage without but next tounament ill have to adapt. I do feel in the future they will refine this abillity to make it fairer and i guess it can counter certain RNG elements

2 Likes

I started to love the Dracoceratops … because if it is “low” than we can say that bleeding is “low”, stun is “low”, cloak is “low”, dodge is “low”, ‘to much speed’ is low… It is a great figure which makes game “adrenaline”.

5 Likes

I personally dont like him.

Please dont flag me I didnt do anything wrong this time

4 Likes

I Understand You … I Just Got Out Of Arena Because Of A DracoRex !!!

No opinions allowed!

1 Like

Ok… i’l make my draco lvl 30 and kill you all… :stuck_out_tongue: see you later… :wink: enjoy the game

3 Likes

A gentle reminder to remain on-topic and relevant while posting. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Yeah guys!
Let’s stay on topic!

That gif of the draco is funny.
(I personally dont like death but I’m just acting like I do because I dont wanna get flagged for saying “I dont like it”.)
Wait I just did

4 Likes
closed #21