I-REX will be next week event dino?

Just see this pic on official facebook. They mentioned it will be release in 11/03.

Wait…that’s Saturday. So who will be the event dino for next Sunday?:thinking:

3 Likes

Coming to your neighborhood next week.If i can feel optimistic…they mean they release it in the wild in November 3rd or as a supply drop event?

2 Likes

I had a gut feeling about this. I say next week is Monday will be the velo, tany, and allo. Tues&Weds will be the 3 rares. Thurs&Fri will the be the 3 epics. Then Saturday indominus. Then Sunday will be indoraptor. This is just my opinion on what the gut is saying. Have no actual source of real info on it.

2 Likes

Probably means it will be part of the event supply drops, probably 1 chance event like the Anlanksaurus bird thing last time.

1 Like

I want to get my hopes up … but I’ve been hurt before

3 Likes

Need a hug? :wink:

1 Like

Haha only if this doesn’t end up being the case :joy:

1 Like

They used the same wording on brachiosaurus. what the heck… my brain is overloaded

My thought is that they are starting to make legendaries wild spawn. And push the meta upwards. Something newer is coming

Event creatures:
Common: velociraptor, allosaurus and tany.
Rare: gorgosaurus, suchotator and spinosaurus.
Epic: t-rex and gorgosuchus.
Legend: I-rex.
Unique: indoraptor.

so the treat is IREX, the trick is when you dart it, it escapes after you fire the first dart :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Indo on the 4th too!

1 Like

Can we please not have post auto hidden because we post a link to JWA TWITTER ACCOUNT!!! :angry:

Pft posts get hidden for us breathing wrong.

This is really bad…
It reminds me the first I-raptor event.

Because that I-raptor would suddenly glitch and ran away before you could do more darting. I only able to shot 3 times, gained 25 DNA.:scream:
Hope it won’t glitch again.

Glad my gut is proving to be right and I didn’t finish getting my indo to level 30. Would have been wasted dna if I did before this week.

It will for sure xd or you will do 29 and will remember this day the rest of you jwa life when every level he need 1 more dna to level up haha