Ludia Forums

I still refused to BOOST, why?

On the plus side with the new match making rules your ahead of the curve on getting under the top players new feeding grounds.

1 Like

We will see. I have no expectations at this point, just along for the ride!

Oh, and I am not doing this our of pride or refusal to boost. I know they are here to stay. I am more curious to what extent they affected Trophy count before I dive in. Was 4100 - 4200 range to right at 3400 now. I have not stabilized at all yet, it will take a while.

I will only ever have this one chance at this. Once I start to apply them it is forever… For now, until they make them flexible between Dino.

1 Like

Yeah i know your in wait and see mode… my comment was to the op.

2 Likes

I refuse to boost as well. Some of you have already seen my suggestion thread and my comments. So I won’t go into it again.

All I know is the last year of daily grinding has pretty much been wasted. Why spend all my coins to level up to 26 when a 21 is faster and has more health?

2 Likes

a single health or damage boost with the odds of something like 1/1000 dinos would motivate me a bit to hunt. Have it be a surprise pop up after the DNA frame with the traditional “DUNT!” sound

1 Like

Refusing to boost to prove a point is kind of like going on a hunger strike to prove a point. No one really cares.

3 Likes

I pretty much only boosted my dinos to help me win strike events

1 Like

We share thoughts on this, I’ve been just waiting for those that bought themselves up the chain to get there. :blush:

3 Likes

I battled with many looses these days, in the past, it would anger me at times.
For now, i just laugh it off, even put my phone away when i see boosted opponent that make no sense to its ORIGIN CAPABILITIES.
So like i say, IF U WANT A WIN, the game became no LOGIC.

It is designed to make human have the “greed” inside to WIN, cause WIN feels good.

When your DESIRE to win kicks in, who cares about LOGIC…

That’s what we say “you PAY to WIN”…

1 Like

And that’s the truth .
No one but the person refusing to eat or refusing to boost suffers .
The rest of the world carries on regardless .

3 Likes

Yes i agree.
Eventually if i continue with the game, i will have to boost to win, not for anything but the incubators.

Now it is to the point that people that were many trophies lower have battled enough to gain the boosts and can overpower, more like out speed anything. I played 3 battles and out of my 12 dinos only one was faster. I’m done battling for a couple days at least which forces me to basically forfeit the rewards of meeting missions. Every day that goes by it gets worse. Speed boosts are the main problem for sure. Sorry to whine…

1 Like

It’s simply pieces of levels Ghandi. If you want to be above the fray you can do so on a lower rung of competitiveness. If a statue is erected in your memory you can pay for it with all the coins you saved.

I love my boosted Thor and boosted Dracoceratops and boosted everything. It made the arena unpredictable and fun and scary again. All of a sudden I have to pay attention instead of drunkenly mash the same buttons over and over.

1 Like

Guessing you spent some cash in the store while you had the chance. I thought about it and passed, was hoping it would save one refund. That may never happen though, who knows as there is an epic failure to resolve issue going on

1 Like

If the boosts were only applied to level 30s and speed was cut ot of the equation every thing would have stayed balanced

1 Like

Boost idea was ok, when it doesn’t break the logic.
I repeatedly said is the “logic” of dinosaurs, when one decide to win without logic, the dinosaur original capabilities are out of the window.
We r all human, we can run faster or slower than each other, but we cannot run faster than a car, that’s logic.
Dinos too, u can boost a Thor to be faster than another Thor, or another that is slightly faster, but not faster than velo…that’s logic.

1 Like

I don’t know your trophy counts now, u can boost and win to get higher, but pretty sure when u get into high enough to meet others that OUT BOOST u, u will feel it.
The top players can easily have their lvl 30 team with max boost at the moment, u think u can match them?
So when all dinos boost to max, the unbalanced will be balanced…
Where is the difference?

Ludia bank is the difference.

I am maybe the same as u, almost all DNA are max or close, but i just play the game without intention to be the top.
Being able to enjoy the game and not being carried over for me is the best thing.
Winning is good, but enjoying the progress for me is better.

Does any one realize that both attack and health boosts are %. A few people seem to think they do not need to hunt any more and will just boost there way to the top. Well a lvl25 tier 10 Thor will not not beat a lvl30 tier 8 Thor if speeds are the same. The higher level will go first and simply win. Level would determine order of play. If you sit and do the math on this stuff, the key is leveling to get the most out of your boost level. 25% added to 110 is always more then 25% added to 100.
This no boost thing though is a players choice. I respect that. And probably smart to do till Ludia tells us if we can recoup our boosts from nerfed Dino’s. And with no reward in regular daily arena, who cares about trophies there. I want to go in. Kill 10 mons click open and replenish my incubators. Besides that it is no more then a daily battle. And with Ludia creating the tournament arena and seeing you can’t even use your booster Dino’s in this one, why would any one buy boosts. It makes no since to spend $1000’s to boost your Dino’s to maybe be able to use them for a reward 1 a month for some thing that matters. And the top prize is in a sale would cost you $200.
But for some being able to say on here, or fb, cause I can tell you a banker isn’t going to give you a loan cause you have awesome Dino’s…you can write them off as dependents on your taxes, they are the top dog of a pixel game is important. If that makes them feel good then I support you as I support the non booster as well. But after getting refunded and seeing the incompetence of Ludia and it’s employees, coders, and management I will never spend a penny on this game.

1 Like