I think I forgot how to play

Just lost like 8 matches in a row before winning one to fill my single incubator slot.
I dunno where my head is at, please excuse me while I stop playing for a day or 2.
Also… I can’t figure out how to use Tryko lol.

That’s me every other day. I just get smacked around like some abused toy and it’s infuriating.
Then there is this bull I’ve got to deal with:

I don’t have a proper counter for it anymore. Monomimus and Tany used to take care of Indos for me. Not anymore since it got buffed and Mono got nerfed. Nor do I have one my self.

1 Like

Get you a Monostego :wink:
Indo was a real problem for me tonight. First 2 matches I opened Monostego thinkin I’d meet Indo, got Utarinex and Dilorach. Next 2, “well, no Indo openers, lemme not open Monostego” met with Indo BOTH times haha
It was a really sloppy, poorly played, awful night for me.

1 Like

I’m working on trying to get one. Just need a few more fuses. I need me some mono dna.
I regret going for the emu instead though. Was fun while it lasted (actually didn’t rely on evasive since it failed me 70% of the time), but I just can’t really use it anymore. Everything one shots it.

1 Like

I never fused mine after creation because I loathed it so. Worked out well with my Monostego sittin at L27 currently.
Hindsight is 20/20 though, no one can be blamed for investing in something so useful… Mimus was basically a nuclear arms race for most people at many different trophy-ranges.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth, I’ll have the monostego eventually. At least I’m staying around the same points. I just vary about 200-300 on my good/bad days.

1 Like

That makes me feel better. It’s been a rough day in the arena!

1 Like

I really think there should be a devolve option. Unlike most people though, I don’t think I’m asking much.
I’d like to be able to PAY the same amount of coin to devolve a creature as it took to level it up, ONLY gettin dna back… I’ve seen lots of people ask for coins and dna back. I feel like this way, it’s a win-win for us and Ludia.

3 Likes

Monomimus still works . Just because everyone complains about everything in this game doesn’t mean theyre suddenly bad. She never had great health to begin with. Stegodeus still works too.

That’s not a bad idea.
I don’t know about the same amount in coins to defuse as to fuse. Maybe half?
I dunno, I struggle with coins as it is, but it still would be a nice function even if it was the full amount of coins.

@DentalGuy86
Going from 2400 health to 1800 at level 18 is a big hit. As I said before, I didn’t rely on evasive since it failed me too many times for my liking, so she got removed from my team after she got one shot (through evasive or without) every time I used her.

So… Based on my own experiences, she’s lost her use.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind half :yum:
Doubt we’ll be gettin devolve at all though lmao

…at least you’re being honest, but you’re probably going to be just fine in the long run. Remember, the tournament has everyone’s ranking and matchmaking jacked up. A losing streak is just a small speed bump on your way to your next winning streak.

2 Likes

Im sorry my friend. I have times like that too.

1 Like

I couldn’t stay away, got back a little of what I lost.
Losing streaks are not fun :mask:

2 Likes

Same experience as yours too. To fill in one incubator seems need to lose 5x gggrrr…

1 Like

I can relate so much…13 battles today to get my 4 incubator slots…it was not a good day

@Asta my monomimus still serves me well and I am on the verge of aviary…or at least I was :sob:

2 Likes

Only eight?