Ludia Forums

I think I know what causes the lack of green drops

On Wednesday of this week, I had a green drop on my house right before the strike reset. When it occurred, it turned into a boost strike. It seems like the strike events are overriding the green event drops, causing them to be much rarer and harder to find. I hope something can be done about this.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. The day the Cute Scent strike was out on the map, it was everywhere around me, and I know it replaced the only few Green Drops near me too.

They are. I’ve been reporting this happening for some time now. It’s been this way for months - numerous green drops get replaced whenever the strike events come along.

2 Likes

Yep. The other day I could reach a single green drop from home… for one hour, and then it was replaced by a strike tower. I really like having so many strike towers around because it means I can do them from home during the cold Canadian winter (especially important with the 7-10-step ones!), but they shouldn’t replace green drops.

3 Likes

They should disappear off the map once you finish them. There’s no need to stay. It allows the green drops to come back after you’re done too.

3 Likes

Right. Like chests.

3 Likes