Ludia Forums

I thought this was fixed but here we are again

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: cant enter the game

Area is was found in: entrance to the game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- try logging in
Step 2 - fail
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: ever since i left the subway

What type of device are you using:samsung

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Not even the support team seems to care…

Hey Tsuki, I’m sorry that you’re having this issue with your game. Our team has received reports of this Error Code in the past, and it’s possible that your device’s time zone might have some impact on it. Changing the timezone of your device to either New York or Toronto and relaunching the game could help fix this.

If you’re still having issues after changing your time zone, try uninstalling the game, then restart your device and reinstall the game again. However, only do this if your game is linked to your Google Play account. If none of this helps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can try to assist you further with this and get you back into the game.

Its night time in my country so i am going to sleep. If this issue isnt fixed by tomorrow i will ask for my full refunds and leave the game. I payed around 100$ or so to this game. This might not matter for ludia much but i am a student and it matters for me. I cant even play the game and i tried everything. Restart app restart phone redownload app reenter user info… everything. I didnt even get any responses and if i lose this strike towers because of this i just will stop playing ask for refunds

No. That didnt work. Also i mailed your support team 6 hours ago and it didnt work either. Be honest with me did you guys said "yea we milked this guys money enough now we can screw him"because thats what it seems to me. Not even your support email is helping right now

I get this error every so often, but substitute Game Center instead of Google Play.

Luckily for me, I can solve it by hard closing the app and restarting.

The common thing that I’ve been able to connect to every time it’s happened, is being interrupted while opening the game. For example, I tap on the icon to open the app, then either get interrupted by a call or hit the home button before it fully loads in.

This error does not happen every time I do that, but every time the error has happened has been after this interrupted start.