This game is essentially for the rich if you really want to make any real progress in the later stages of the game… my reasoning:
- stingy on the DNA… about 90% of the time I pay for two dinos to mutate, I get 10 DNA. I typically have an over abundance of one dino and a shortage of the other because they are so rare to find that it takes FOREVER to create or level up mutations… 10 DNA just doesn’t cut it.
- coins are hard to come by to upgrade dinos. Support drops usually give out under 100 coins. At later stages such as where I’m at right now level 13 I have about 13 dinosaurs ready to upgrade (list growing) because high level dinos to upgrade costs 20K or more.
- when you level up or reach a new arena you get special offers but it costs $50 or more to accept.
- list of dinos has grown so much that incubators usually give me DNA of dinos I have no intention of using most of the time.
- if they kept the cost to buy special offers to a more reasonable $20, i would be inclined to buy more… $50 is a bit steep.
Sorry for the ranting guys… just checking to see if anyone shares my feelings here. It’s frustrating when I’m level 13 at the level 6 arena and I only have 2 legendary and others at the same level or less have 5 or 6 legendary. The level 5 arena is too easy for me but I’m getting smoked at the level 6 arena.