I’ve started YouTube channel & JWA manga

I’ve started YouTube. Subscribers are approx 200 now. A few people here have seen it as well. Thank you very much!
I’m using Stygidaryx and Poukandactylus, and I’ve posted some battle videos at Nublar Shores.
I also write JWA comics.

I’d be happy to give you some advice. Nice to meet you!

Shonbentaro channel

JWA comics manga

18 Likes

Hey dude! Nice to see you here! I am subscribed to your channel. Nice work dude!:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the comment and support! I’ll post at least one video almost every day :smiley:

2 Likes

subbed! your content looks epic!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’m glad to hear it indeed!!

Great work!

1 Like

I’ve subscribed!

1 Like

welcome to the forums @Shonbentaro its me shonty the guy whos always first on your videos and the guy who suggested making an account here its nice how you made this post the same day i came back to the forums honor to meet you here

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:I’ll post a new today evening!

Hi! I created the account as you advised​:smiley: Thank you for watching the videos since I started YouTube :smiley::+1:

1 Like

yeah its nice to see me here huh shonty

1 Like

Cool. If only not every single high tier creature didnt have DoT resist/immunity or a cleanse…

1 Like

I’ll be a ranker :sunglasses:

1 Like

what exactly is a ranker…?

2 Likes

Someone on the leaderboard…high on there

1 Like

Ranker…, I didn’t realize this is “Japanese English ”. Yes I meant a person on leaderboard and high.

Btw is there someone else who’re using Rinchcyon? In November I’ll try new creatures again- Rin or Hydra. I don’t decide yet what creatures are interesting

1 Like

Rinchcyon? That thing isnt that bad. Argenteryx is like the best thing out of all the commons to legendaries purely because what the heck even is fearless alert combined with permanent rampages…

Id say try out the following
Megalotops (Epic Sloth)
Enteleceros (Horned Sloth)
Hydra Boa…?

2 Likes

Subbed! :grin: This text will be blurred

1 Like

@koffibun says he’s planning on using rinchicyon