I’ve unbalanced my team to much and need advice!

In 1 day I’m getting a velociraptor gen 2 and will be able to make the indonimus Rex gen 2 hybrid. In a couple of days I will also be able to lvl up my tupuxuara to lvl 30. But the battles are way to hard because of the indoraptors ahould I just sell them?

2 Likes

I would sell them. They are WAY above the rest of your lineup. But you’ve got more issues than just the two Indoraptors. You’ve got your work cut out for you on bringing this back into balance

5 Likes

What could I more do to balance it?

1 Like

I don’t think you have access to any tournament hybrids so best decision is to just sell the Indoraptors and work back up again.

1 Like

I agree with andy. I did the same thing and I’ve sold at least 2 level 10s and a level 20 indo off. Once you sell them, dont make the gen 2 indominus.
Use the dna you get from the indo Raptors to start producing some high health low attack herbivores.
Slowly level your new dinosaurs up. Not in 10’s as soon as they hatch/fuse. Dont let anything get over your t rex gen 2 and then produce multiple copies of everything.
You need a deep bench to sustain, not all the cool stuff. (This bites, I know).
If you do want dinosaurs that you don’t have yet just to have them, hatch them and leave them at level 1.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice!
Any advice on specific dinosaurs?
I’m gonna have around 90k dna when I sell the raptors.
I have all normal that you unlock until battle 75.
I have these hybrids unlocked: alangasaurus, linnorhynchus, labyrinthhosaurus, diplotator, stegoceratops, spinoraptor and koolasaurus.
Which should I focus on lvl up and are there any other hybrids that I should unlock?

1 Like

Sell the two Indoraptors like @Andy_wan_kenobi said, if your market is not clear focus on hatching everything in it, do not purchase any creatures until your market is clear, create any hybrid you can with whatever the game gives you.

Farm MOD PvP as this will be a way to add additional hybrids as well as building up SDNA for super hybrids.

Like @Dan_Ball said you need to put some focus on depth of bench, you can hatch and evolve anything you want as long as it stays below your lvl 20 Diplosuchus.

Once you have 6-7 copies of multiple creatures at different classes at the lvl 20 Diplosuchus strength then you can start to think about leveling up past that strength.

3 Likes

make creatures similar to the ones you already have … assemble an army of each type … and stop making indoraptors :face_with_hand_over_mouth: lol

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like