Ludia Forums

I want more raid boss ( and i want more in Friday Saturday and Sunday)

I enjoy to fight raid boss and i want more boss to fight

5 Likes

I would love of the Raid incubator count as alliance mission and daily mission

4 Likes

I agree that we should have more Bosses, but not at the end of the day because we have tournaments. I wish we had so many Bosses that we would have themed weeks (week with creatures with distraction and we would only have Bosses with distraction Abilities) and thus not have the same Bosses as always!

6 Likes

Obviously they will roll out new bosses but let them get the kinks out 1st please.

5 Likes

lot of ppl in my alliance don’t like pvp or tournaments and are complaining from friday to sunday to raid again…

1 Like

Yeah! Bosses on the weekends & more overall would be great!

1 Like

Agree with more different bosses.

It’s fine that there are no raids over the weekend, cause of tournaments. Invites in background could bug out battles for those who like playing tournaments.

1 Like

The problem with bosses on work days is it makes it difficult because part of my alliance lives in Europe. When I’m getting up, they are at work, when I go to work, they come home for the evening. By the time I get done with work, they are in bed. After I go to bed, they are getting up. Then there is the problem the 3 out of 4 bosses are out of reach.

Raids would be better on the weekends and tournaments during the weekdays.

4 Likes

No…no more raids or bosses. Its fine where its at

100%
There needs to be something to do on the weekends.
I would even somehow find time to play the game.

2 Likes

I don’t want a raid on Friday-Sunday because it would divert my teams focus away from the tournaments. I do like the raid although but I’m a 1 and done guy. If the incubators counted as alliance missions then I would be more fond of doing them but after you beat it once it’s not worth 10 minutes for hardy any dna that isn’t good anyway. Sure I’ll help a teammate if needed but that’s about it. New bosses or rotating bosses would be welcomed.

2 Likes

It would be nice to see some raid bosses on days I DONT work.

I can’t always fight them tues-thurs since I work in a HUGE building.

1 Like

Are y’all that focused on tournaments that you can’t play a 20 min raid? And even if you are, why should that hurt players that want to raid everyday?

1 Like

I too struggle with work/ life/ gaming but ultimately it’s a game and everything in it is optional. If you want to avoid raids on weekends don’t do them but let other people enjoy the days of the week they have time. I say raids for everyone… you get a raid and you get a raid and you get a raid… something like that

1 Like