I was at 3992 then I won the battle but still at 3992

The score was up to 4024. I was about to go to bed but then it showed up that I’m still at 3992… Really pissed me off. I planned to pass 4000 and I thought I did but the system didn’t make me move. So I had to fight again to pass 4000 but you know … I lost 3 times in a roll, back to somewhere 392X… What is this all about?:thinking:

Hey dazehaze, I’m not sure what could have happened, however, our support team would be happy to take a look at your account and investigate further. Email our staff your support key at support+forums@ludia.com. If this happens again, try force closing and relaunching the game and see if your trophy count refreshes.

I had similar. Won 2 battles, no coins, no trophy increase. Lost a battle, trophy count went down.
Assumed the default response from Support would be “turn it off and on again” so did that.
Went back in, won a battle, no coins or trophies. Lost a battle, trophies went down.
Flagged it with Support, told me to reboot app. Did, same result, no further replies to my requests.