Ludia Forums

I wasted 90 minutes of my life to make this…

The health-damage ratio of every creature (left is health, right is damage):

The formula is: literally just take the damage and divide it by the hp. The digit before the decimal point is the health, and the number after it is the damage. Ill be going from closest ratio to farthest ratio. The right number is rounded to the hundredths place.

Velociraptor: 1 : 0.94

Dilophosaurus Gen 2: 1 : 0.73

Charlie: 1 : 0.69

Echo: 1 : 0.64

Utahraptor: 1 : 0.62

Deinonychus/alloraptor: 1 : 0.57

Diplocaulus: 1 : 0.56

Pyrritator/Tanycolagreus: 1 : 0.55

Delta/blue/rinchenia: 1 : 0.54

Kelenken/ornithomimus/procerathomimus: 1 : 0.53

Deinocheirus/monolophosaurus gen 2/phorusrhacos/Nundasuchus/smilodon: 1 : 0.50

Spinotahraptor: 1 : 0.49

Gallimimus/oviraptor/erlikogamma/pyroraptor/stygimoloch: 1 : 0.48

Arctops/diplotator/erlikosaurus/inostherium/utasinoraptor/velosrhacos: 1 : 0.47

Erlikosaurus Gen 2/erlidominus: 1 : 0.45

Utarinex/Mortem rex: 1 : 0.44

Haast eagle/monolophosaurus/proceratosaurus/stygimoloch gen 2/maiasaura: 1 : 0.43

Ovilophosaurus/andrewsarchus/mammotherium/grylenken/dracorex Gen 2/ouranosaurus/tyrannosaurus/tenontorex: 1 : 0.42

Amphicyon/dracoceratosaurus/tyrannosaurus Gen 2: 1 : 0.41

Aquilamimus/troodon/postosuchus/gorgosaurus/albertosaurus/acrocanthops/Allosinosaurus/allosaurus Gen 2: 1 : 0.40

Struthiomimus/phorusaura/tyrannolophosaur: 1 : 0.39

Dakotaraptor/andrewtodon/megistotherium/scutophicyon/secodontosaurus/refrenantem/Trykosaurus/tarbosaurus/thoradolosaur/allosaurus: 1 : 0.38

Darwinopterus/scaphognathus/smilocephalosaurus/megistocurus/Indoraptor Gen 2/Magnapyritor/poukaidei: 1 : 0.37

Dakotanops/andrewtherium/Dilophosaurus/Monomimus/compsocaulus/dodocevia/diloranosaurus/dracoceratops/erlikospyx/tuoramoloch/haast maximus/gorgotrebax: 1 : 0.36

Gorgonops/stegoceras/scorpius Rex Gen 2/scorpius Rex/quetzorion/Acrocanthosaurus: 1 : 0.35

Diloracheirus/paramoloch: 1 : 0.34

Dimodactylus/haast eagle Gen 2/scaphotator/miragaia/eremotherium/compsognathus/entelodon/brontolasmus/eremoceros/scorpius Rex Gen 3/baryonyx/Dimetrodon/entelolania/indominus Gen 2/Indoraptor/monolometrodon/tryostronix/ardontosaurus/bajatonodon/ceramagnus/indominus/koolasuchus gen 2/woolly rhino: 1 : 0.33

Tupandactylus/ophiacodon: 1 : 0.32

Dilophoboa/concavenator/dodo/inostrancevia/pachycephalosaurus/parasaurolophus lux: 1 : 0.31

Archaeotherium/dsungaia/eucladoceros/megaloceros/Irritator Gen 2/meiolania/sinoceratops/triceratops/alanqa/grypolyth/purussaurus Gen 2: 1 : 0.30

Majundasuchus/Majungasaurus/dsungaripterus/compsognathus Gen 2/brontotherium/gryposuchus/doedicurus/tsintaosaurus/suchotator/titanoboa/hadros lux: 1 : 0.29

Carnotarkus/carnotaurus/Einiasuchus/Einiosaurus/kentrosaurus/majundaboa/megalosuchus/purrolyth/Sarcosuchus/spinoconstrictor/spinosaurus/stegoceratops/tuojiangosaurus/poukandactylus/Smilonemys/elasmotherium/monolorhino: 1 : 0.28

Carbonemys/pteranodon/antarctopelta/megalogaia/Monostegotops/spinotasuchus/triceratops Gen 2/deinotherium/ankylodicurus/antarctovenator/hydraboa/Dimetrodon Gen 2/Diorajasaur/edmontoguanodon/keratoporcus/parasaurolophus: 1 : 0.27

Glyptodon/kaprosuchus/koolasuchus/megalosaurus/pterovexus/Spinosaurus Gen 2/stegosaurus/Suchomimus/argentavis/entelochops/hatzegopteryx: 1 : 0.26

Amargocephalus/euoplocephalus/Diplocaulus Gen 2/diplovenator/marsupial lion/scolosaurus/stygidaryx/testacornibus/bumpy/scutosaurus/tsintamoth/diplodocus: 1 : 0.25

Ankylosaurus Gen 2/darwezopteryx/edaphocevia/entelomoth/Lythronax/purutaurus/rajasaurus/spinonyx/woolly mammoth/sarcorixis/geminititan: 1 : 0.24

Ankyntrosaurus/arambourgiania/baryonyx Gen 2/Carbotoceratops/gigaspikasaur/iguanodon/rajakylosaurus/titanoboa Gen 2/dracorex: 1 : 0.23

Nodosaurus/ankylocodon/edaphosaurus/gorgosuchus/Irritator/moschops/postimetrodon/pteraquetzal/purussaurus/skoolasaurus/tenontosaurus/thylacotator/tragodistis/wuerhosaurus/Ankylosaurus/stegodeus: 1 : 0.22

Bajadasaurus/alankylosaurus/Edmontosaurus/nasutoceratops/nodopatosaurus/Ardentismaxima/skoonasaurus: 1 : 0.21

Koolabourgiania/mammolania/Quetzalcoatlus/argentinosaurus: 1 : 0.20

Dimorphodon/amargasaurus/nodopatotitan/sonorasaurus: 1 : 0.19

Giraffatitan: 1 : 0.18

Brachiosaurus: 1 : 0.17

Apatosaurus: 1 : 0.15

Why did I do this

14 Likes

Later I’ll put it in a visual tier list so it’s more visually pleasing.

3 Likes

Funny thing is that you’re still not done

1 Like

Maybe you can compare between classes to see if the stat totals for resilients are proportionally higher than other classes (or if cunnings are proportionally lower)?

4 Likes

wonderful!! love this. I noticed the 1 0.50 ratio on smilodon a while back and am glad to see someone else noticed too

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’ll do that later.

Hopefully I don’t forget

1 Like

???

(10 char)

You spent 90 minutes, but you’re not done. You gotta make the image

1 Like

how do you know about the image, i only said id make an image in a chat that you arent in

im confused

Probably because of this. I thought you’d make an image too

You normally make them to with stuff

I’m an idiot

I mean to be fair it was 5 AM when I made that, I completely forgot I put that here

For the amount of time put into that, you may have my like good sir.

it would be interesting to see (health + damage) * speed. Thor for example has huge health and huge damage but is slow. I think it has very generous stats. It would be nice to see some way of comparing dinosaurs to see which ones have very generous stats

this system youve described is known as ferocity in jwtg and if it were used for pvp we would have no problems

p.s: i had this same idea once but people didnt get it because they dont play jwtg