I went by boosted for 45 days and this is what happened

Just a small update finally after being unboosted for so long I have returned

Lol sos far it’s been thanks to this guy

Lol usually gives two kills before it dies

Any way ya 45 days yay :partying_face: it’s been frustrating at time especially with matchmaking and rng, but so far I’ve gone an ok job I believe at keeping up but anyway this just my team right now
How about you guys, what arena are you at, what’s you high score, and what you current team

7 Likes

This is the team that has got me the most wins (all unboosted of course). I managed to get a highscore of 5065 last season. Magna was on there too, but I replaced it with Indoraptor because of all the crazy Thors.

My current highscore is 5041. I did try playing around a bit, replacing Indoraptor and Phorusaura with Ardontosaurus and Indominus G2, but those two don’t have any Swap-utility unfortunately.

Anyway, since I got back into Library, I’m trying out a different team to see what happens

4 Likes

Current score 5717.
This is the team that got me to 6597.
What about that Thor?
I was originally going to replace it with Orion, but the higher I went the more I realized it’s more of a minor upgrade and probably not worth the boost dump. I have instead decided to replace it with a L26 Gemini and the boosts on hand to bring it to 2/7/4 immediately out of the gate, but before I pulled the trigger Memento Mori gave me some pretty sound advice. It’s still early in the season and I don’t really need it yet, so may as well wait for patch notes to avoid potentially boosting a nerfed dino.
Thor can at the least serve well until Nublar Shores.

Well that’s my plan anyway.
Everyone’s going hard this season. Even the slackers like me so I really don’t know what to expect. Kinda excited to see how I truly place when I apply myself, but dreading the 2 min timer.

2 Likes

Still completely UnBoosted. This was my score today but I have since dropped down 500 trophies to wait out the new season carnage.

3 Likes

Hahah ya it’s just peachy now
image image image image
One shotted me with Cautious

1 Like

So I wish you luck

Ummm, they get worse

2 Likes

Lol of course they do :sob:

I don’t recall which arena my team was in, the day I had quit I tanked my rating down to 2200 to give players easy wins lol

1 Like

My predominantly immune team with the exception of Thor. Yes my Thor, Erlidom, Maxima, and Indo Gen 2 are the only ones boosted

Been a permanent resident in Aviary. I doubt I will ever advance to other arenas.

1 Like

Hey I just clawed back up again and I’m Unboosted I bet you’re gonna get out too in your own time

1 Like

The highest I have gotten is 4900 trophies with my team

1 Like