I went unboosted for 15 days and this is what happened

So as of now I’ve gone two weeks and one day with boosts. Making this decision was hard since I had so little boost to begin with my highest being tier 4 health, speed and attack. But I was tired of facing op boosted creatures so I decided to take a break form boost an try to play how it was meant to play. Lvl up, grinding adding new creatures etc.

Now that time has passed I can say I’ve had a better time playing unboosted and not trying to catch up to the whalers as I every did grinding boost every day. It just brings more peace and joy to me when my lvl 22 rinex can easily beat a boosted Thor with toe hit or swap in thyla on a rampage. And gene I lose Ik sometimes it not fault that one mistake I made messed up the match but sometimes it’s more i just can’t keep up with 126 speed Thor or allosinosaurs but I accept and move on while sure my trophy count has dropped as with boost I was able to get to 5028 but now I’m stuck at 4,740-90. Yet I don’t feel bad just some time :rage: off with the matchmaking but know now it’s better to play smarter not boosted

Current team:

So hbu

• I’m boosted
  • Nonboosted
  • I’m a whale :whale2:
  • Considering going nonboosted
  • Considering boosting

0 voters

I would never go unboosted because the only reason I play in the arena is to get incubators. If boosts help me get incubators with less battles than unboosted then so be it. Less pain is more happiness.

5 Likes

Been nonboosted since Boosts 2.0 rolled out. Was highly confused why the cost was so high at 100 per tier, but they only gave us a 1.5x multiplier on the boosts we currently had. I’ve dropped about 200 trophies from my highest spot, but I win about 40-45% of the battles that I play against people who are boosted. I honestly enjoy the game more unboosted than I did while boosted in Boosts 1.0.

4 Likes

Only part of my team is boosted (the ones I can’t get to team lvl quickly enough) other part isn’t. I’m quite stable between Aviary & library where I prefer Aviary because team strength is still calculated in the matchmaking

1 Like

It feels even better when you give up the forum for at least 15 days.

Give it a try.

6 Likes

Nah I love it here :joy:

I’m boosted, but only because I have to be in order to stay in my spot in the arena

2 Likes

Lol how far up are ya

I’m at low aviary

1 Like

Really what’s your team then cause I’m in mid-aviary and it seems pretty calm except for the few whales that breach every once and a while

I am 100% Unboosted and my screen name is “UnBoosted”

Current high score reached today is 5,429

Just had a player barely beat me with FULLY boosted Indo and Thor and then sent me the “Look at me smiley” emoji/icon/whatever thing. I just laughed knowing he immediately saw he beat “UnBoosted” team so…big deal, like beating up a kid.

6 Likes

I’m mid-upper Aviary, peak was 5035 still unboosted.

1 Like

Honestly tho you feel more like gratifying when you win against boosted teams

1 Like

GPx, that makes no sense. I have no trouble getting incubators because I’m at a level where I win 50/50, just like the level I would have been had I boosted.

3 Likes

Although I lose a bit more often cause we’ll just look at my team

my team

2 Likes

Well my dinos have hardly any boosts to begin with. I don’t spend money on this game, so I’m at a disadvantage. Most my dinos have 1 boost each. Nothing much. But my Tragodistis has the lowest amount of boosts. 2 Health. Nothing else. Daryx is low too. 1 Health, nothing else. I’m considering unboosting everything andmputting them on monomimus lol. It would be funny. Either I stay as I am, or I go nearly unboosted.

2 Likes

Eh I don’t know about vexus seems very situational

Does the job better than diloracheirus

1 Like

Lol that’s true saldly

1 Like