I Will Create Any Custom Creature Requests

I will create pretty much any creature using the JWA Toolbox. My goal is to reach 500 creatures. I am currently at 323 creatures by the time I’m making this topic. I did say “pretty much any”, and this is because there are some rules as to what I will and will not make.

Creatures I WILL make:

• Standard non-hybrid creatures
  • Aquatics
  • Hybrids
  • Superhybrids
  • Apexes (unless I have already made an apex of that type, or if one of that type is already in the game)

Creatures I WILL NOT make:

• Extant/Living animals
  • A fusion of hybrid+hybrid
  • A fusion of superhybrid+anything
  • Anything meant to be overpowered
  • Any fictional creature
  • Too many of a similar creature

Speaking of the last thing listed for the creatures I won’t make, please don’t be repetitive when requesting creatures. Have a decent amount of veriety when requesting creatures for me to make.

Remember, you can request as many creatures as you’d like, as long as they don’t break any rules. I’m looking forward to what creatures I’ll be making for you all!

Here are all of my current non-hybrids. You can also request a hybrid out of any of these creatures.

5 Likes

I’ll be your first customer. Can I have rhamposuchus. And can we request a hybrid of our non-hybrid?

Yes you can

Ok rhamposuchus + diplotator to make rhampotator

Also your eubrontes + allosaurus G1 to make Allobrontes

2 Likes

1 Like

Can I state the rarity of my custom creatures?

Sure. The only rarity I won’t make is a unique made of 2 commons, anything else is fine.

1 Like

Can you make a hybrid of chalicotherium + triceratops

Okay then. I would like to request Medusaceratops as Common, Ophiacomimus (Rare hybrid between Ophiaco and Galli) and Medusamimus; being an Epic super-hybrid with the aforementioned ceratopsid.

1 Like

Thanks @HolyPoly1026

Could you make a epic hybrid out of deinonychus and sinoceratops Gen 2, and then a unique super-hybrid out of that and ceratosaurus?

1 Like

Could you do Deinotherium + Gorgosuchus?

1 Like

2 Likes

No Medusaceratops?

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to send it.

1 Like

1 Like