I Will Create Any Custom Creature Requests

Looks beautiful!

Now how about Homalodotherium

1 Like

If this hasn’t been done perhaps a guanlong

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve actually already made Segnosuchus but as a unique, so I won’t be able to make the superhybrid. I hope this is good enough though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Drakorex + Ovilophosaurus! with this ability:

One problem with the move. The shield and dodge wouldn’t do anything, since they dissappear right once your creature swaps. I would either need to remove the dodge and shield, or remove the auto swap.

1. you can’t swap in a raid, that’s how Shield and dodge works

2. if you’re stuck a no escape by a Croc or Spino your shield and/or dodge can still protect you from damage :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks.
10 characters

Could you create Fukuisaurus please?

Very nice!

Sorry everyone, but I will not be able to make your requests today. My phone was stolen, but I should be getting it back tomorrow. I hope this never happens to any of you great people of this amazing community, and I encourage you all to stay safe and keep your things secure.

Aside from this, you may request as many creatures as you like, and they all will be made, so get those requests in!

3 Likes

Diplomoceras + Pachycephalosaurus

1 Like

Shantungosaurus + Concavenator

Protostega + Tyrannosaurus G1

Moanasaurus + the Tyrannostega

1 Like

Hope you retrieve it!

1 Like

unknown-5
Credit to MoNo on Discord who was kind enough to give the creature some art.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but I got my phone back earlier than expected. No damage was done to the phone, and the person who stole it was incapable of getting in the phone.

4 Likes

3 Likes

how about Dinofelis

2 Likes