I wish I didn't have to quit

I Have a family And job and I don’t have alot Of Time to go Out. I just got a good team now they all suck. I don’t have the time to Start all over =(

Not sure what you mean here…Looks like a fairly decent team to me. If you’ve hit a wall in the arena, rest assured that everyone hits a wall at some point or another. It just takes time and patience.

If you’re referring to how the update will affect your team, I don’t think you should be overly concerned. Half of your team is between levels 20-22. You can always swap for better creatures, or make adjustments as needed. For that matter, you’ve got like 8,800 bucks…Don’t be afraid to spend those on coin and upgrade your creatures after the new update drops. Just be sure to spend wisely!

5 Likes

Lol start over? Exaggerate much?

2 Likes

Drop monomimus for irex and level up dilo :grin: your team is still valuable. Players wont always have bleeders. Stego is still a tank and you could drop tragodist for a bleeder

1 Like

OMG you went to lvl 24 on two ss reliant creatures and monomims!!! I would have thrown my phone through a window after reading those update notes lol that really sux hopefully there will be something to keep you going in the game!

1 Like

Don’t worry you won’t of been the only one hit by the update it will get better just a fee tweeks and you will be a force again. Just realised you had tryo and spinotascuchus they will be good on the update

1 Like

That’s like millions of coins in the wrong Dino’s how will that only take a few tweeks??

1 Like

Yh a few tweeks will make it a force again if he is screwed then i have no chance in regaining decent position

1 Like

Well don’t feel too down. Both the tanks are still usable just gotta be careful for the bleeds. Monomimus is still usable too just can’t take as many hits. Tany is still good, the only change that affects him is the indoraptor hp buff which will make it so that tany isn’t as much of a anti-indo anymore cuz indo can survive his hits now. I’m jealous of ur position lol I’m still rank 16 and ur much closer to getting some uniques than me. Ur pretty close to tryko and magnapyritator, oh and erlidominus (who is a monster this update). Also don’t feel so bad cuz this is just one update, future updates could flip the table again.

1 Like

Yh i say he should stick at it i am a lowly level 13 with no uniques about 7 legendaries and about 40000 coins no money i am a f2p and if he is quiting after the update i must aswell then

2 Likes

My team now say you should quit after the update

1 Like

You dropped a few coins on Stegodeus but your actually pretty lucky here. Don’t have Monomin and haven’t leveled Tragodistis (or Stegodeus) through the roof. Can you guess my top 3 level Dino’s :confused:

1 Like

Trago mono and stego. I don’t have vip i play mostly on my travels to work gym and to and from the next town to see inlaws also i hear rajanky is getting a slight nerf so should have gone all in sino now only get it to level 15 abd spent 100000 coins on tany

1 Like

Monosteg is good now, where Monomin took a hit. You’ve got Tragodistis but only just. My Tragodistis and Stegodeus are L24. I’m F2P also it’s a tough day.

1 Like

I would still keep one of trago or stego which i am going for stego and level to 20 then replace a few with bleeder and another immune and hopefuly that will stop the slide abit after the update

1 Like

Even if you have to replace your entire team with level 1 dinos, you will lose lose lose until you get to other level 1 teams (exaggeration). Then you will win some as you level up your new dinos and get incubators. The only difference between winning the Aviary versus SS Acadia (or any arena) is less coin and DNA. But you’ll still be advancing with your new team. The coins and DNA you used to level are gone forever, but consider the incubators you’ve already won with that team.

3 Likes

I think SIA are going to be really important so we can swap out Dino’s such as Stegodeus. I really want Spinotasuchus in my team now but I’ve seen more Indoraptor this month than Kaprosuchus so it might be a while. I’m also considering leveling the common Suchomimus as it’s SIA is a bleed also.

2 Likes

Your a glass half full kinda guy aren’t ya. :beers:

1 Like

Good call i am 80 dna away from a spinotasuchus and about 60 away from tryostonix the 2 most aticipated additions to the team when made i do like pyrittator but it won’t offer much after the update i feel

1 Like

Nope I’ve got Pyirritator at 18 but what Dino’s don’t have a slowing move these days? Only get one hit. Jelly of that Spinotasuchus I’m a long way off. I’ve wanted it for ages but as I mentioned no kapro. Let me know how it goes.

1 Like