Ludia Forums

I WON! I WON! Troodon Appreciation Thread

I’ve been lobbying for this since late 2018. I’m happy. I’m throwing a party. I want marshmallows. I am going back to school just so I can ditch school and I’m throwing a party! I finally got what I wanted.

And you’re all invited!

Now it’s not exactly like I wanted it, but I honestly didn’t expect it to be like Telltale Games had it. So let the petition commence now that it’s in the game. Support Troodon getting buffed before it even begins. Vote Yes to this:

We need its venom. So now we can officially push for this. Come on. We made it this far, just in time for Halloween. Just add venom and the cute creepy glowing eyes!

Do you support Troodon getting venom and glowing eyes like the Telltale version?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

At least it’s an actually Dino this time around, and a well done one at that.

1 Like

I just feel so fulfilled. I finally got what I wanted after 2 years of asking.

@Pradyun_Gaddam Why don’t you support this? I want a legitimate answer. There is no legitimate reason to oppose this poll other than to just be that guy that stands out. Is this left over disagreement residue from another thread?

1 Like

Am I the only one who dislikes ‘troodon’s’(which doesn’t even exist) design? They could’ve given this thing some floof and still make it look cool but NOOO

It does exist.

Just ask @Carnoraptor.troodon and vote! Support the Telltale buff!

1 Like

who wouldn’t want that? A cunning bleeder!

1 Like

Troodon is an invalid genus. A wastebasket taxon

2 Likes

Technically Troodon was categorized as undiagnostic and was absorbed within the genus Latenivenatrix.

I’ve never been sold on the telltale version, but I will admit it’s always fun to see what JP creative liberty spin there ends up being on different dinos. I think the Jurassic World: Evolution version was just right for what they were going for.

That being said I’m personally happy with the one we got. We can always get a GEN 2 that has the crazier venomous stuff and some fluff.

1 Like

Just let me have this… I’m happy.

1 Like

I’m gonna be happy once we get the much cooler sounding Latenivenatrix(big props to the person that names this thing,‘Hiding Huntress’)

1 Like

Nice that troodon is in the game, however I don’t think it abilities and looks should rely heavily on the tell-tale game, let this game go for its own style of troodon.

2 Likes

Well done,i just expect ludia to have done some work and not copying the pattern of “monolophsaurus/dilophosaurus/quetzorion/tanycolagreus” and i hope it get his own movements.

1 Like

New dinosaurs that are similar enough to use a different animation will use it. Ludia pays a lot of money to create new animations. The only time they do it is when they introduce a new family or genus