Ludia Forums

I would like to see “AI” as opponent name in arena

I would like to see “AI” as opponent name in arena; instead of the random names. When I battle opponent we see the opponent’s name when we choose to battle AI it should show battling AI instead of a random name “which I’m not sure where the game is pulling it from”!! T

1 Like

I would like to see “AI” as opponent name in arena; instead of the random names. When I battle opponent we see the opponent’s name when we choose to battle AI it should show battling AI instead of a random name “which I’m not sure where the game is pulling it from”!!

That’s pretty much all there is to it.

If you beat them, why does it matter?

1 Like

On my second a/c I just had 6 battles and only 2 were against real players. I checked the recent matches to be sure.

But the old way the ai works is no longer anything like it was in the article you have shown.
Every battle was against uniques between 21 and 25, and every match was a 3-0 loss for me, every team had an Ardentimaxima and a Thor in it.
Hardly surprising as I’m at level 12 with the highest level Dino a suchotator at level 20. I have a Trago, a tryostonix, Indo gen2, Yoshi sarco, and an epic Erliko all below that level.
And what’s worse is that I lost 20 trophies every time I lost!
I thought ai was a match up where you don’t lose trophies?
As if mm wasn’t bad enough against real boosted players, without ai that’s that’s so much higher and making it impossible to win a game.

2 Likes

At first i thought this thread was gonna be about practice.

Really though Ludia uses its ai in two different ways… one is the pity ai… happens after two loses and used to be an easy win. The other is getting the option to play the ai after the timer. And the third is when match making struggles in general and decides to stick you against an ai but pretend its not an ai and trophies count.

2 out of three of these options Ludia would rather not everyone know there playing against the ai. Most people dont know there is a pity ai unt they come to the forums. And when they let the bots lose… its to make up for lack of players and Ludia doesnt wanna admit that either.

2 Likes

Agree. Why give some made up name?

Just say “Ludia AI” or something like that. Simple and sweet

1 Like

Spot on! That’s my point

I was going to have the exact same reply.

They don’t want the player to know, in some cases.

You beat me to it, thanks!

1 Like