Iap bug please fixe

If you are going to buy gem it say unkown error occured but you recieved a gem after refreshing or restarting the game. I think a bug.

Thanks for letting us know, @jira_samiano. If you could grab a screenshot of the error when it appears again, could you send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team could take a closer look? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. :slight_smile:

For now i camt open aymore your game maybe you block all android users. And your app is no longer in playstore. Cuz i try freedomapk then unkown error occured but i recieved a gem but i try to buy vip pack it cant be server error it says but i didnt recieved a item or vip priviledge. I suggest to you to disabled first your gem purchase and look for solution thats a bug. For now i cant open my games forcestopped after i purchased a gem then i start to buy a chest thats the start of force stop. Im using now iphone and recreate a game cuz in my android it doesnt work for now i have no idea maybe we eperiencing multiple bug.