Ludia Forums

Ich helfe auf Deutsch soweit wie ich kann//I help in German as much as I can

Wenn ihr Fragen habt, schreibt sie gerne, ich beantworte alles wo ich die Antworten weiß.

1 Like

Translated from German

If you have any questions, feel free to write, I will answer everything I know the answers.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Wie komme ich auf 4550 Wikinger

Translated from German

How do I get 4550 Vikings

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Lange, viel spielen und mit der Meade Hall höher gehen

Play long, play hard and go higher with Meade Hall

How many vikings do you have already? Are you asking in general, or are you having trouble figuring out how to progress (this happens occasionally to some players)? If you seem to be stuck, checking the fandom wiki for upgrade requirements may give you a hint. Also, common issues seem to include having a building upgraded but not yet “finished” (need to find and tap on that building) or not building/upgrading the forge or iron storage. Also check your quests, sometimes you will have an outstanding quest to complete the next step.