Ichtyosaurs

We haven’t seen a new aquatic family since aquatics were introduced so it’s time we should finally get a new one. Of course one family and my favorite should be the ichtyosaurs.
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmcm9udGllci1jbXMiLCJrZXkiOiIyMDIxLTExL2ljaHRoeW9zYXVydXNfMTQ2NDA0LnBuZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6NDAwfX19

Like there are large and small plesiosaurs there should be large and small ichtyosaurs.
Large ichtyosaurs are surface while small ichtyosaurs are reef
Large ichtyosaurs :
Thallattoarchon
Temnodontosaurus
Cymbospondylus
Shonisaurus
Shastasaurus

Small ichtyosaurs :
Mixosaurus
Ophtalmosaurus
Ichtyosaurus

9 Likes

Like the idea, espescially if some of them arr super rare and not just legendary

I like this but I think that all itchyosaurs should be reef, if not we will have way too many surfaces again.

1 Like

Yep i would prefer them all being reef but large ichtyosaurs like shonisaurus could be too big for the reef enclosure

2 Likes

I think it makes sense for ichthyosaurs being surfaces as well since pliosaurs (like liopleurodon) hunted ichthyosaurs.

1 Like

Mosasaurs and sharks would have hunted sea turtles, I get where your coming from but the games not exactly accurate with the class advantage to predator prey situation. And we definitely need no more surfaces currently.

Pliosaur was larger than than alot of the creatures seen in the surface enclosure.

I’ll agree but no matter how i hope we get them in game

2 Likes