Ludia Forums

Icons not showing / extremely slow connection

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 1) icons such as the food/toys are not shown when clicking on info button for supply drops.

1. Spinning supply drops also don’t show the food/toys I have gotten.

2. connection with the game is extremely slow. Screens take ages to load. This happens on WiFi. As I am home most of the time now.

Area is was found in: in the game at various points.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: this has been happening about a week ago now.

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy s10 lite. Brand new phone. Only 1 month old. Android 10.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

The problem is not constant. It comes and goes. But it is a hassle having to restart the game so many times.

Hello Whistler, that does seem to be frustrating. I’m sorry to hear about that. If you’re connected to a WiFi connection, could you try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, you can reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key as it can help them locate your account faster, and they would be happy to assist you further.