Idea for 1.9. The Unique flyer the game needs: Alankylo Hybrid

Hi. Was looking for dinos & hybrids that can potentially fuse in 1.9 because neither has a hybrid or a superhybrid and got this idea.
Alankylo + Scaphognathus: Unique superhybrid

Alankylosaurus

Hp: 4560
Damage: 1000
Speed: 114
Armor: 30%
Crit: 5%

Superiority Strike
Rampage
Long Invincibility
Short Defense
Swap-in Invincibility

Scaphognathus

Hp: 3480
Damage: 950
Speed: 128
Armor: 0%

Pinning Strike
Swoop
Regeneration
Swap-in Wound

I Thought about 2 possible kit:

1: “Frail” version
Hp: 4150
Speed: 124
Armor: 20%

Superiority Strike
Rampage
Long Invincibility
Regenerate & SWOOP (Delay 1)
Swap-in Invincibility

2: “Bulky” version
Hp: 4350
Speed: 117
Armor: 30%
Crit. 5%

Superiority Strike
Rampage
Short Defense
Cleansing Swoop (Delay 0)
Swap-in Wound

Last but not least: ALANKYLO MODEL: we prefer big dragons instead little bats haha.
Anyway, I think that these two components can combine very well toghether and i hope that Ludia is thinking to this hybrid too.
What do you think? Suggestions?

9 Likes

Pls no Scaphognathus. I can’t remember how you’re supposed to get him, but I NEVER see him anywhere, and my alliance members rarely have any to spare.

That aside, I’d love this hybrid. I refuse to level Alankylo past 20 because I’m almost positive we’ll get a hybrid eventually.

I’ve had the thought of Alankylo+Maiasaura so it upgrades its rampage to instant rampage among other things

3 Likes

Would be perfect this. Scaph will definitely get a hybrid soon.

1 Like

I already imagine your hybrid … it would be brutal

Yeah, something like Ancalagon the Black.

3 Likes

I like the idea of scapho + alankylo, but I don’t like the Swoop in its abilities because alankylo is a dino you keep in battle for a while.
So here my idea of abilities:

Pinning strike
Gashing wound
Rampage
Long invincibility
Swap in wound

I do like the stats

1 Like

I did a suggestion like this a while ago :smile:

Now that I’ve read some people’s ideas I think the stats and kit shold be:
Alankylosaurus+Scaphognatus=Skylognatus
4350 HP
1100 Damage
125 Speed
30% armor
5% crit
Kit:
Superiority strike
Draining rampage(Deals 2x armor piercing damage(not defense shattering), half the damage restored to the user’s HP. Cooldown:1)
Long invincibility
Regenerate and wound(Priority. Cleanse. Regenerates 50% hp and deals dot of .25x target’s max HP for 2 turns. Cooldown: 4 turns)
Sia: Swap in bloody shield: Invincible for one turn after swapping, Dot .25x target’s max HP for 2 turns after swapping in. Unable to swap for 3 turns.

1 Like

Glad that i’m not the only one to have thought to a composition like that😄
I like your proposal, draining rampage seems to be extremely strong!!

1 Like

Thanks :smile: I want that unique to be strong, though I’m thinking draining rampage is a bit of a lame name lol, I’m terrible with names XD

You mustn’t see it.

When I read draining rampage I imagine a dino using a pokemon move called mega drain😄

2 Likes

Haha that’s exactly the inspiration. I thought, what kind of move is related to bleed and regeneration and doesn’t exist in the game yet? So i thought, Pokémon has mega drain, dinosaurs eat to regain health so why not? Lol

1 Like

Lol XD it’s true :slightly_smiling_face::grinning:

Idea hmm :thinking: fix current issues before releasing anything new… that’s a start