Idea for incubators

So when you open your incubator you still get coins and darts…

But when it comes to common, rare and epics…
Instead of getting the random Dino (which always tends to be the same depending on arena) you get a choice of 3 random dinos of their class…

So say you had an 8 hour incubator, when you get to the epic DNA, instead of a random Dino, it gives you 3 random dinos to choose from, so you can pick which would best equip your team… thoughts ??

So we’d get a choice between Irritator Gen 1, Stygimolock Gen 2 and Ophiacodon. And for rares, take your pick between Irritator, Purrusaurus and Baryonyx Gen 2. Yay…?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think your idea is bad, I’m just so tired of the arena exclusive dinosaurs. That’s actually the problem. If we didn’t get arena exclusive DNA EVERY SINGLE TIME we open an incubator, most others would be useful and we wouldn’t really need to be given a choice. Sure, I prefer triceratops DNA over Amargasaurus, for instance, but both are useful. Just either ditch or reduce the rate in which we get the useless arena exclusive dinosaurs…

Yea even do away with exclusive arena dinos and just have it as totally random and you could end up with anything…
Like you say, in arena 7 I’m fed up of irritator and baryonyx