Idea for usernames

I would like it if you can change your username more in this game. Now i can’t change it anymore, but i have a few new idea’s for another username. And i think that other people have it too maybe after watching a jurassic movie or something else. So i would like it if you can change your username more.

( a idea for it):
You can change your username by spending coins or cash for it. You can change it once per (like) 2 weeks and 2 or 3 times per months ( or something else like that, i don’t know what would be good).

I hope this kind of idea’s for changing username (or that you can just change it more) would be able in the future. I would really like that.

you can change your username for coin already

Oh weird if i try it i can’t ( at least the last time i tried it it didn’t work…)

Hmmmm i will try it again now. Thanks

your welcome

1 Like

Hmm i tried but i can’t. Maybe i do something wrong?

This is the only thing i see

weird, what level are you?

I’m now level 18

ok, I thought it might of had something to do with level but I guess not

Yeah. I looked on the internet and saw you can do it max. 3 times. I believe i did it already 3 times. I wish you could do it more times than only 3 times…

I will just wait that i guess :joy:
Thanks very much for your help :slight_smile:

your welcome, they should increase the amount of times though

1 Like

Yes indeed. I would like it

1 Like

Hi Venomwolf! Feel free to contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included to see if anything can be done.

1 Like

Thank you. I sent a e-mail to the team.