[Idea] Paleontologist off map exploitation

I’ve had a little idea that’s been going on my head for a few days that I would like to share with you.
You know how in the old game of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, the way to acquire dinosaurs was to sent off map teams to dig for fossils and amber in far away lands, and then they send you after a few months the thing that they found.
Now, my idea is that it would be cool to have that feature implemented in Jurassic World: Alive.

You can pay an off map expedition to some place in the world, and now depending on price of the expedition, distance to the site, rarity of the site and fossil richness of the site, the excavation would spent several hours - days, and return with some fossils which you could turn to DNA, or sell them if you would like.
What do you think?

I think JWA should always concentrate on being done by walking. So the expedition would be us moving about finding rocks and opening them for possible fossils and amber.

You could lay the rocks out every 25meters. And be perused by uncatchable Indoraptor. Until you found a power up then you try to catch the indo… No wait that’s packman :pill::pill::pill::pill: