Ludia Forums

[Idea] Real dinosaur set bonuses

Hello explorers!
If you’re like me, then you probably love playing with real dinosaurs and not with the fusion monstrosities. My team consists of all real dinosaurs and I’m around 3500 trophies.

Now, as all of us already know, real dinosaurs are so much worse than their hybrid counterparts and there is a hard time playing with the pure dinosaur builds.

Now, what I’m thinking is that there should be set bonuses for your dinosaurs if all of your 8 team dinosaurs are non-hybrids. So, how would it work? Well, for example, after you’ve unlocked your 5th legendary, you get an ability called non-hybrid set bonus, and if you have 8 real dinosaurs in your team, the ability would be active. The ability could, for example, provide stat bonuses or confer new attacks or passives to the original dinosaurs. That way, hybrids would be left and no-one would get nerfed, but you could play with real dinos and still be competitive.

What do you think about this?

1 Like

It would be nice to have 2 different tournaments : one where you can use any dino or hybrids and one only for “real” dinos

1 Like