Ludia Forums

Idea to add in Godzilla into JWA

Godzilla in JWA
Yes I made him strong intentionally because he’s a Kaiju and it would be a missed opportunity not to do it

He would look like the way he was in GVK and please Ludia make a collaboration with Toho and Legendary Pictures

4 Likes

No. This won’t even be a dinosaur/prehistoric creature game anymore if this is added.

19 Likes

Toho won´t let it happen, and why the MV, they can do FW, Heisei, Showa, GMK, Godzilla(54). and a lot more Godzilla looks. The attack is way too high made it to 2000, and the heath to about 5400 or 5000. and Legendary don´t own the character, they are only using him. And I am a Godzillla fan and I can see this not working. Amour too 30, the crt too 30.

7 Likes

In a way dio and mortem are the Godzilla of JWA and are based of actual creatures. As of the real Godzilla, the story changes a lot, sometimes it is a dinosaur, an iguana, an ancient organism or souls, and isn’t part of the JW universe.
This is why I don’t think it should be added.

12 Likes

I mean we could use SP (Singular Point) instead because he’s small or even Tristar Godzilla

1 Like

still Godzilla won´t fit

5 Likes

you do that i want King Kong :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah King Kong will die with one hit. Lol

we will see :stuck_out_tongue:

No pls as Ludia will get sued by Toho.

7 Likes

These crossover threads are getting out of control.

7 Likes

Like i said on a different post i think that we should only have real creatures and hybrids. And it would be very hard to get them in the game legally

4 Likes

Why is the forum flooded with these weird add these topics.

2 Likes

Because it’s a Forum.

I genuinely hope yours is a joke

With the existing state of the game does it even seem logical to suggest a creature THIS powerful, Godzilla or not? :woozy_face:

6 Likes

You know how much godzilla will unbalance the game?

A lot even more then now

4 Likes

Godzilla did beat him in gvk two times