Ludia Forums

Ideas for Jurassic World Alive 1.15

Great list of creatures :+1:, I hope we get lots of these over the future of this game. I hope they take your suggestions :slight_smile:

Personally I haven’t really minded mixed additions of hybrids and prehistorics over this games life, but lately with the increased power creep in the hybrids I’m just less and less interested in them. So many just end up as fodder to the same OP tyrants patch after patch. I’d rather have mostly prehistoric creatures from now on because at least they are fun to collect, look at, and use in tournaments.

I have passed some ideas to the gentlemen in support, but it wouldn’t hurt to float them again.

Diversity for Diversity’s Sake

But here is my real deal wishlist sans all the creatures in my Diversity list. Don’t really need to list things twice I guess. Also don’t really much feel like doing total concepts, just what rarity I guess they should be and what animations.

Carnivores
  • Acrocanthosaurus (Diversity List Style)
  • Carcharodontosaurus (^)
  • Yutyrannus
    • Epic
    • Type: Baryonyx Animations
  • Herrerasaurus
    • Rare
    • Type: Dilo Animations
  • Liliensternus
    • Epic
    • Type: Dilo Animations
  • Cryolophosaurus
    • Rare
  • Rugops
    • Rare
    • Type: Carno Animations
  • Ceratosaurus
    • Epic
    • Type: Carno Animations
  • Yangchuanosaurus
    • Rare
    • Type: Rex Animations
  • Ichthyovenator
    • Common
  • Vallibonavenatrix
    • Epic
    • Type: Spino Animations
  • Saurosuchus
    • Epic
    • Type: Kapro Animations
  • Deinosuchus
    • Epic
    • Type: Croc
  • Smilosuchus
    • Rare
    • Type: Croc

Herbivores
  • Styracosaurus
    • Rare
  • Pachyrhinosaurus
    • Common
  • Chasmosaurus
    • Epic
  • Therzinosaurus
    • Epic
  • Pelecanimimus
    • Epic
    • Type: Galli
  • Sauropelta
    • Epic
  • Antarctopelta
    • Rare
  • Sauroposeidon
    • Common
    • Type: Brachio
  • Prenocephale
    • Rare
    • Type: Large Pachy
  • Gigantspinosaurus
    • Epic
    • Type: Stego

Permians (With Revenge Moves)
  • Rubidgea
    • Epic
    • Type: Gorgonopsid
  • Platyhystrix
    • Rare
    • Type: Amphibian
  • Prionosuchus
    • Epic
    • Type: Croc Animations
  • Eryops
    • Common
  • Rhinesuchus
    • Epic
  • Gorgonops
    • Rare
    • Type: Gorgonopsid
  • Lystrosaurus
    • Common
    • Type: Scutosaurus Animations
  • Titanophoneus
    • Epic
    • Type: Dimetrodon Animations
  • Sphenacodon
    • Rare
    • Type: Dimetrodon Animations
  • Estemmenosuchus
    • Rare
    • Type: Scuto Animations

Pterosaurs
  • Cearadactylus
    • Epic
    • Type: Mid Ptero
  • Ornithocheirus
    • Common
  • Rhamphorhynchus
    • Epic
    • Type: Little Pteros
  • Tapejara
    • Rare
  • Tropeognathus
    • Epic
    • Type: Large Ptero

Trop fits more with Pteranodon rather than a Quetzalcoatlus

DINOSAURS

DINOSAURS

MORE DINOSAURS

DINOSAUR HYBRIDS (that’s dino and dino)

Anyone else remember when it was exciting to see which DINOSAURS were mixed to make hybrids?

This was before we got a turtle cat, a turtle rhino, a couple snakes that look alike, and some wild boars, don’t forget turtle deer.

Dinosaurs!!!

Need ideas? Play Jurassic world evolution plenty of missing dinos there.

8 Likes

Maybe so. It’s much larger than Alanqa though so it’d at least look more accurate as the large type. Just thought it’d vary them up instead of being all azhdarchids

1 Like

Strange though

1 Like

Why does no one wants a epic troodon

1 Like

And can we have this two from the movie

Pachycephlasaurus and a terapod

Armagasaurus and terizanasaurus

5 Likes

Yeah I remember the good days when we had just pure dinosaurs and pterosaurs and dinosaur hybrids. The Cenezoics honestly ruined the game for me because I played it for the dinosaurs and now there’s a turtle and a deer like seriously ludia

4 Likes

I’m fine with the presence of cenozoics, but I’m tired of update after update including nothing but cenozoics. I’m sensing the same pattern coming with the Permians. I’d love some new actual dinos mixed in, instead of using these different creature subsets to introduce new move types that could have applied to the still-missing dinos we all love and want.

6 Likes

Agreed. They just keep adding creatures that nobody really asked for and not really many people wanted. as far as I know they haven’t even given the idea of marines a second thought. And as far as I can tell EVERYONE seems to want marines and new dinosaurs like troodon and giganotasaurus. It’s just really annoying that they’ve stopped listening to our requests and just added awful things like boosts and turtles and deers.

1 Like

also fine with any prehistoric creature. but gosh darn it, add in some actual dinos that we have been asking for. they don’t necessarily have to add in 15 real dinos in one update. but give us something.

3 Likes

What is the next thing after Permians? Different species of early humans?

1 Like

Permians are older than Dinos lol

Okay, there, I added three other dinosaurs. Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, and Deinonychus.

2 Likes

deinosuchus would also be nice, and troodon could have some new type of d.ot.

Cambrians. Lots of mollusks and arthropods.

Kudos to @Andrew_Scholte for coming up with this list! Thank you for sharing your suggestions!

6 Likes

All i want now is just some actual dinosaurs, it’d be nice if we could get actual dinosaurs in a dinosaur game lol

3 Likes
1 Like

It could in the second novel. Wasn’t really a thing in any of the movies, though.