Ideas for Next Update

I started playing this game when it first started 4 years ago, I started pretty close to when the game opened up with the AMC movie theater bonuses, if you went and saw Jurassic World. I’ve quit the game twice now from what I saw as non-player centric directions the game was going. I have a few suggestions on what is working and what isn’t, I do love the game, but the constant changes to the dino’s do make it hard when you are spending real money on something the developers then de-buff, basically taking my money and evaporating it!
Good Things:
Giga Sent - The only reason I play, need creatures to shoot, keeps me busy
Changing of dinos - keep a variety of dinos to shoot is very important, shooting something you have 100k of and no unique sucks.
Things to be Improved:
Limits to items - Why? Not sure how having a limit on a specific item helps. Once I figured out that if I buy more than 2 of the scents in the store I lose out on the free one, I stopped buying to make sure I got the free ones, and don’t buy the cash ones since I got ripped off so many times previously. This also disincentives people from playing more and getting more items.
Spawning limits: Seems like everything I really need isn’t something I can get on the map, only certain dino’s spawn over and over and over, not fun, would like to see much more variety, not sure why it has to be limited to only a group of dino’s. Having the ability to shoot any of the dino’s avaliable would be awesome.

Overall thoughts: The game has changed, people aren’t out and about spending $6 a gallon on gas to get to the next dino zone. If the developers really wanted to make some money they need to open it up so more people pay and get engaged with much lower costs of paid bonuses. You can get 100 people to buy a $2.99 pack but maybe 1 or 2 to buy a $100 pack, 100 people will be happy or 1 or 2 will be happy, $299 vs. $200 in dev profits, who wins? Both. Getting people to actually play instead of quit should be your prerogative, however I feel we are on the wrong side of that with the last, all, updates and hope we can see positive changes that helps increase the user base instead of just squeeze the whales even harder.

1 Like

I have an idea for the next update…

Just dont.

1 Like

Roll back THIS update.

1 Like

Like they will listen to you. :upside_down_face:

We certainly need an update not with any new features/creatures, but just to fix the existing bugs.

1 Like

Maintenance update again that fixes more bugs that are making the game unplayable. (Map lag I’m looking at you).