Ideas on how to make Poukandactylus actually viable

Maybe these?

3 Likes

I thought it said rap and run. Was confused.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why you would want to run after using flap. The move dodges for two turns, what’s the point if that if you’re going to flee right away? I think just normal fearless flap is fine.

Other than that, I like your design!

1 Like

Tupan has Impact and Run, so I figured it should be on Poukan. Additionally, Poukandactylus has no pin resistance. So, if you’re going up against something with No Escape, you still get the benefits.

But yeah, Regular flap seems like the better choice.

2 Likes

I would like to see the animation of pounce

2 Likes

Yeah it makes sense for Poukandactylus to have a fleeing move, it just doesn’t make sense to attach that fleeing move to Fearless Flap, since Fearless Flap is designed to protect you in battle over multiple turns.

3 Likes

If only that was a move!

3 Likes

Spit some lyrics at your opponent, and flee. Deals rending damage depending on opponent’s self esteem.

5 Likes

Pounce and run then?

1 Like

Maybe? It would help the swap-in dino survive better.

1 Like

So, let’s see…

• Pin resist (maybe immunity, because Poukaidei)
  • Pounce and Run (maybe)
  • Fearless Flap (Definitely)
2 Likes

Something like this, then:

3 Likes

I like that idea

1 Like

It’s pretty similar to the one that’s being released now but with more damage and health

It would be interesting to see a high damage counter attacker as I think the most their base damage is 1200 (Dio) since this doesn’t have a rampage, could be an interesting concept, allowing it to deal 1.5k damage each turn

3 Likes

1 Like

It could dodge a counter attack or if it prevented from swapping.

1 Like