Ludia Forums

Idée des nouveaux dinosaures / Idea for new dinosaurs

here are dinosaurs which could have a new animation, the “quadruped” animation like moshops and scutosaurus and creatures which have a “fast quadruped” animation like arctops, here are my ideas. MOSHOPS tournament .+2733 (((1099.

SCUTOSAURUS VIP. + 5615 (((1075. ARCTOPS tournament. +2190 (((875. And inanstravi super rare. +555 (((410

2 Likes

@Blacksaber U look like quite the artist will please make a hybrid of shunosaurus and corynosaurus? I am a terrible artist and my drawings would give children nightmares. It should have corynosaurus’s mouth and creast and shunosaurus’s long neck and spiked tail.

2 Likes

you can suggest others if you want, here are some ideas.

1 Like

Here’s my fanmade massive update patchnotes.
The biggest update ever is upon us. Be prepared for new families, new arenas and new events arriving soon.

• families expanded
Summary

Ouranosaurus, tenontosaurus, Maiasaura, tsintaosaurus, giraffatitan, sonorasaurus, mamenchisaurus and camarasaurus are arriving soon

• new families
Summary

The gorgonopsids and oviraptorids have entered the park. Rinchenia, Citipati, oviraptor, inonstrancevia, arctops and gorgon have arrived

• new battle stage creatures
Summary

Scolosaurus, bajadasaurus, deinonychus, tsintaosaurus and struthiomimus can now be unlocked

• new gen 2s
Summary

Monolophosaurus, allosaurus, koolasuchus, diplocaulus, irritator and dimorphodon have entered the gen 2 fury event

• new hybrids
Summary

Allosinosaurus, skoolasaurus, edmontoguanodon, dracoceratops and grylenken can now be created

• new commons
Summary

Stegoceras, sebecus, coelurus, Siamosaurus, Camptosaurus, gastonia and Platythystrix have arrived

• new tournaments
Summary

Purussaurus, miragaia, Dakotaraptor and arambourgigania are arriving soon

• new vip creatures
Summary

Ornithomimus, deinosuchus and torosaurus can now be collected

• New arenas
Summary

Lockwood libary, gyrosphere Valley and the Montrail center can now be entered

2 Likes

Good, okay :+1:

compsognathus, dryo and homalocephale

2 Likes

Compsognatus

1 Like

1 Like

Cool. But i think compy won’t be so weak just because he’s small

1 Like

You’re right, but there is no healthy based vip except apatosaurus.

So many amazing drawings and ideas

4 Likes

That one is pretty cool

1 Like

Thank you😊

1 Like

look really good

2 Likes

@Blacksaber What amphibious hybrid should we aim to add next? Kaprostega, deinosgega, or something else?

1 Like