Ludia Forums

IDGT902 YouTube

IDGT902 now has a YouTube channel. Enjoy!

27 Likes
16 Likes

Yeah, I subbed today!

1 Like
12 Likes

Hopefully he can give us a breakdown on how he gets maxed new uniques with brand new component dinos in one day of release, but somehow I feel like that will remain a secret

11 Likes

Im guessing he just spends all day getting all dna to be ready for a new hybrid

4 Likes

He doesn’t have maxed lvl 30 new component creatures in one day. But if that component is available to hunt. You can bet it will be 30 very shortly.

The secret is get out and hunt for hours if it’s huntable. And use some scents too. There is no secret just hard work.

13 Likes

Cant wait he will unlock the new Apex, i hope the other component arent exclusive so he could unlock it ASAP

1 Like

I had no idea he had a channel until I saw it on my recommendation page. I subbed because I like jwa and I like his content.

1 Like

I really hope all the vids that now arent available anymore, the ones with comments desabled, will be reuploaded one day

3 Likes

IDGT a has been my JWA hero forever!

Yeah I may be 60 years old but I see players like him finding ways to still enjoy the game, and I watch his videos to keep my own enthusiasm going!

10 Likes
12 Likes

Watching his videos just makes me want a big enteloceros! It looks like a lot of fun to play.

2 Likes

He is an extremely dedicated hunter when there are new interesting creatures, spending on scents on these occations. It’s no magic. Just dedication. In battle he is quite magic though.

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

I am his subscriber since he posted his 1st video :star_struck:

1 Like
9 Likes

Omg been waiting for this!! (Could you show your collection??)

2 Likes

he already did jumper

1 Like