Ludia Forums

IDGT902 YouTube

Rq, how do you decide the next creature? I’d like to vote. I mean, it does say “The People’s Choice”

2 Likes

We have a poll that we do, at times, on the Community Page of the YT where everyone can vote - this was the past week for example:

4 Likes

Oh ok, thanks. I’ll keep an eye out

4 Likes

congrats for the video.

well explained, illustrated, with chapters, and great voice too. you are maybe english native, i talk about this because many of us are not english native (and many doesn’t even speak english).

for those who don’t understand english and play jwa in their local language, it’s great to see the video has auto-generated subtitles, so one can activate, go to settings and set a translated language.

thanks for these new format of content you all are making. :wink:

ps: i was watching from embedded player here. then i decided to click the title to move to youtube site/app then i subscribed to channel, and discovered that “community” tab, hehe. going to youtube we can like and comment there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. We can look into doing that in the settings for the videos with voice.

1 Like

it’s maybe automatic, i don’t know if creators can enable/disable, but auto translating is working on youtube site, desktop browser here. i don’t know why but my mobile ios youtube app doesn’t allow to change auto translated language, just enable/disable english auto-generated.

but for desktop is working. :smiley:

1 Like
12 Likes

now, yesssss!
thanks for that.

enteloceros, stygidaryx, sinokotaraptor, and some moments when touching swap button, looking at the hand and thinking “no, no rat here, let’s try another thing.”
:rofl:

and a bonus: a draw. :sunglasses:

i believe people at top ranking these days, facing a sygidaryx or enteloceros in a battle, may think:
“ok, it’s idgt902 recording a new video, let’s smile for the camera” LOL

11 Likes

Not an interesting team really. Least favorite one so far

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’ve enjoyed seeing different things. Esp Daryx. I need to remind myself to tag Asta next week when she’s back as she’ll appreciate the “no rat” theme :joy:

2 Likes

@Piere87 Asta is in my alliance and I showed it to her as soon as I saw it!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the contributions, especially the GP articles!

3 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

17:45
really “well played” swapping scorpio g3 to stygidaryx after stunning indotaurus, to prevent opponent from a predictable swap.
:smiley:

but i didn’t understand a thing: after swap failed, at turn 3, shouldn’t indotaurus be playable? why still stunned? i thought it would lost anyway because of being slower, pinned and no instant move, but it was still stunned too.
:thinking:

When stun-locked like that, you forfeit a turn. When indoT attempted to swap manually & got prevented, the turn is still forfeited bc he had not lost that turn yet.

5 Likes