IDGT902 YouTube

i don’t know if it’s a video glitch, but i have the impression that the drone is moved in steps.
like drag-drag-fire! drag-drag-drag-fire!

i can see this clearly in the start of draco pursuit. is it some technique? i mean, we can’t release the finger to make steps, it’s then made with finger on screen.

it’s like samguy starting to move in predictable directions, than making a small pause to check where the target is really going to apper.

:scream_cat:

1 Like

Is the goal to eventually have a tutorial for everything dartable? I like it!

2 Likes

It happens when your phone runs too hot- it happens to us sometimes too- made worse when recording.

3 Likes

Eventually. Trying to match them up with the weekly event dinos.

3 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Arrgh, why can’t I get ref to 29!? Oh right, I keep getting 15s and 20s :joy:

1 Like
7 Likes

he is really doing that. class themed videos, lol. :star_struck:

2 Likes

A fierce team would be interesting

2 Likes

srex3 and phorex: are you sure about that

2 Likes

The other options. I can guarantee scorpg3, phorurex, mortem, and probably scorpg1, but others are bound to be interesting

hey, the player is now practicekat! :star_struck:

i believe idgt902 is he and practicekat is she, if i’m wrong my apologies.
sorry if i make mistakes about english gender pronouns, i don’t know much genders of you all players, don’t know how to say this well, and if i need to. :flushed:

2 Likes

No worries. @Idgt902 does most of the videos. He is male. I do some on occasion. I am female. Glad you are enjoying them @AndreMR . :hugs:

3 Likes

a lot. i was waiting for that since 2019 i believe. at that time i was climbing arenas and playing hours a day (today i play more casual), and i was curious about how would be a battle between top players, if they think faster, how they setup dinos, etc.

maybe it was worth the wait, because nowadays i found better to watch, since we have boosts, emojis, a ton of creature mechanics/stats and much more diversity.

some people as more active players may take more benefit than me from your videos for tier list, hunting and darting, i am more focused in watching those battles just for fun.

and i see is a collaborative channel, rich of content, you are using every aspect of the system, community, shorts, well made descriptions, etc.
nice work for you all. :clap:

i’m subscribed to the channel, but this forum page opened is notifying me before youtube bell, lol. :dancer: :man_dancing:

ps: at 17:20 quetzorion massacre against 3 out of 4 opponent’s creatures made me laugh here. :rofl:

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes