IDGT902 YouTube

2 Likes

high shores seems much more balanced than the other arenas library and below (i didn’t play above low library anyway).

every battle is between full lvl 30 boosted teams. differences become boost allocation/strategies and maybe some “out of the box” strategies like you are showing with these videos.

i wonder if these opponents are here in the forum lol.

“hey, what is that? this player is using a lvl 30 albertosaurus in nublar shores?” or “what a full flock team is doing here?”

then the battle ends and they lost and read “idgt902” or “practicekat” and think:

“lol i’m going to youtube and ludia forum today”

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
12 Likes

To think it was just 10 days ago when he unlocked it :exploding_head:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

i have to ask: do you eventually battle each other? i even don’t know how is matchmaker working for top players, lol.

me watching a video from a battle between idgt902 x practicekat:
:smiling_imp::popcorn::sunglasses:

We try very hard not to. Keeps the household happier. :joy:

11 Likes
6 Likes

26:41
i love these epic moments, lol. :joy::smiling_imp:

ps: i still don’t know if i saw just about 2 move mistakes from these battles, or if even those “mistakes” were kinda purposely (trying to predict moves or something).
:scream:

it’s like making the perfect choice for all turns. :sob: we’re in matrix, and some players just got uploads from @MattEllis simulator, lol.

or you may be chess players outside jwa, because it feels like you use depth analysis…

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’m not taking any credit for @practicekat 's or IDGT’s genius gameplay skills!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

i was about to create a thread asking what is the most difficult creature to dart. these snakes seem to be good candidates.

2 Likes

The rig doesn’t move like an actual snake would. They kinda jsut ide in a direction rather than actually making the nessecary realistic boddy movements to make a turn.

3 Likes