IDGT902 YouTube

4 Likes
8 Likes

give it your picnic baskets everyone. maybe then it will be distracted enough to take out.

4 Likes

I hope we can buff Blue. Needs more attack and hp

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Do Phour, Arctovas, and Skoona need balancing?

This community content topic is for IDGT902 YouTube feature postings. Please discuss this in the other appropriate post. Thank You.

6 Likes

My apologies!

7 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Quick question, would you be able to use Bumpy next?

2 Likes

Sadly, neither of us has it leveled or boosted as of yet. Perhaps in the future.

2 Likes

Oh ok, no worries. Thanks though

2 Likes
8 Likes

:scream_cat:
I Don’t Get Tired of watching these videos LOL :sweat_smile:

it’s very interesting to see how you can develop battle strategies using so unlikely creatures or setting up so unlikely teams.

considering every single dino at this ranking has to be lvl 30, things seem not to be about choosing a team from top tier up to bottom, but combining creatures and boosts so that a lower tier dino can make a difference in a battle together with top tier ones.

these approaches maybe explain why IDGT902 was using unlikely teams for years. I remember years ago, when i asked why using secodontosaurus, and IDGT902 answered it was about “thinking out of the box” and countering another dino, don’t remember exactly what (ardendismaxima maybe).
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Rq, how do you decide the next creature? I’d like to vote. I mean, it does say “The People’s Choice”

2 Likes

We have a poll that we do, at times, on the Community Page of the YT where everyone can vote - this was the past week for example:

4 Likes

Oh ok, thanks. I’ll keep an eye out

4 Likes

congrats for the video.

well explained, illustrated, with chapters, and great voice too. you are maybe english native, i talk about this because many of us are not english native (and many doesn’t even speak english).

for those who don’t understand english and play jwa in their local language, it’s great to see the video has auto-generated subtitles, so one can activate, go to settings and set a translated language.

thanks for these new format of content you all are making. :wink:

ps: i was watching from embedded player here. then i decided to click the title to move to youtube site/app then i subscribed to channel, and discovered that “community” tab, hehe. going to youtube we can like and comment there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes