Ludia Forums

Idiot playing this game!

I fed a dino up to lev 30 and because I was distracted I kept on clicking without thinking about what I was doing. Now I have accidentally taken it too far. Instead of 2 x lev 30 which I wanted I will have just 1 x lev 31. :frowning:

3 Likes

Wellcome to the club.
I am sure that something similar happens from time to time to all of us.

3 Likes

Should have exited out before paying the DNA to do the first evolution, unless you werent paying attention so much that after feeding the level 30 by clicking on the feed button one two many times that when it went to the evolve incubation you didn’t realize you were feeding your level 30 still and moved your finger over to them confirm by payment of DNA for the evolve. I only restate the process because I have done this while playing when falling asleep :frowning: so I know the feeling.

3 Likes

Had just got in after a run with my wife who was talking to me at the time. I just went tap tap tap without thinking. On the bright side I am hoping the dino looks pretty with some nice stats.

1 Like

It’s funny to read your experiences. Nice to know it’s not just me.

Incredibly frustrating when you first realize what you’ve done. You just stare at the screen in disbelief for a few seconds.

I think the worst thing that could happen would be accidentally selling a dino. I’m soo careful if Im clicking away near a dino.

I neverrrr play this game when the misses is speaking to me. It’s a recipe for disaster…for my game.

1 Like

That’s my experience too. Having a social life, especially being married, is extremely disturbing.

2 Likes

There is another annoying mistake that I keep making. When I buy an expensive dino from the market I forget that hatchery pod 1 is empty and end up with a 6 day dino stuck in there. That is happening far too often. It annoys me so much that I always have to spend bucks to speed it up. I know I need make sure that pod 1 is occupied before I buy so why do I keep not doing that?

1 Like

Wow… I dont know why Im not surprised with these Ludia “mistakes” (Made on purpose of course). this also happens to us JWA players with accidental overlevels when fusing important DNA

Example

1 Like

I want to keep my brain a little bit busy while playing this game.
I want the risk to make mistakes.
I want to be annoyed about myself (and no one else) for be stupid at a certain point.

What I absolutely don’t want are controls at each point of the game:
Are you sure you want to do this?
Are you really sure?
Maybe you want to think about it…to be continued.

2 Likes

There is something in between this more than probable mistake and 1000 confirm buttons.

In JWA “fuse” / “evolve” Button is casually located in the same part any would tap his finger to scroll up and down. Needed that scroll when enough fusions are ready to feed the following hybrid.

Taping and scrolling so many times increases the risk of overleveling certain creatures unnecessarily.

Jwa seems to have changed a lot since I last saw it. I don’t want to have safeguards on these buttons. I know what can go wrong and if I am not concentrating and simply playing on auto pilot then I can only blame myself. I don’t even mind the sneaky bucks button as much as some other people might. I am supposed to be a responsible adult.

2 Likes