If all were level 30 😍

Which 8 dinos would make your final team and why?

Indoraptor
Monomimus
Diloracheirus
Stegodeus
Tryostronix
Utarinex
Diorajasaur
Spinotasuchus

Good combo of immune/tanks/heavy damage, plus Spino for the bleeeed

1 Like

interesting… only 4 uniques and only 1 nullify

In terms of arena battling:
Indoraptor
Monomimus
Diloracheirus
Stegodeus
Utarinex
Ankyntrosaurus
Spinotasuchus
Magnapyritor

In terms of personal like:
Brachiosaurus
Blue
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Gorgosuchus
Stegoceratops
Nodopatotitan
Stygimoloch
Utarinex

3 Likes

#1; Postimetrodon, My second favorite dino in-game so far, her speed + Immunity is alright i guess.

#2; Magnapyritator; My favorite dino in-game so far. She’d be on my end game team just because of her colors tbh.

#3; Indoraptor; its an Indoraptor…

#4; Utahsinoraptor; Again. Like Magnapyritator, Utahsino would be on my end game team just because of her colors.

#5; Diorajasaur; ITS GODZILLA, Honestly i really like her design alot and she’ll have a spot on my End game Team.

#6; Stegodeus; It’s Stegodeus…

#7; Spinotahsuchus; With the upcoming Bleed Meta, Spinotahsuchus would be necessary. And her colors are beautiful.

#8; Alankylosaurus; It looks like a dragon and I like dragons :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. indoraptor: most terrifying dino and a must have. its evasiveness and defense shattering moves with the ability to also cleanse and its speed maje it a must have.

2. Stegodeus: God of the stegos. tank of tanks. taker of souls.

3. Magnapyrritator: although new on my team, i can already see its potential. this tank buster packs a punch with defense shattering moves, can nullify andddd is immune. cool color also.

4. Gigaspikasaur: has a place in my heart. her sneakyness will get ya :wink:

5. Diorajasaur: the slow killer. he unexpectedly wins with his counterstrikes and shield wizardry.

6. Monomimus: aka death ostrich aka death chicken aka rubber chicken hits bounce off of her lol.

7. Dilocherious: spawn of diloran. reeee, hes fast, powerfull and can make you dizzy :grin:

8. Erlidominus: fast, can cloak, is immune. havent had the pleasure to use her yet but im sure shes a beast.

edited to correct to erlidominus

You mean erlidominus.

1 Like

erlidominus? yes. honestly was not super great in arena 7 and even 8 until i hit about 4800 trophies and on into lockwood. then you start hitting teams every game with monomimus, indoraptor, utarninex, diloracheirus and the like and minimal speed up strike becomes an amazing move :wink:

1 Like

Tryko
Rinex
Monomi
Indo
Probably still Stegod
Magna
Dilorach
Tryos/Ankyntro…the last spot would be a toss up between many. Only place I’m not so sure of with equal level win % in the current meta.

1 Like

Stegodeus, Allosinosaurus, Suchotator, Sarcorixis, Diorajasaur, Monostegotops, Magnapyritor, Alynkylosaurus

1 Like

nice mix of dinos. forgot about sarco and was thinking about alynky. i like how you have no cloakers

on the subject of lvl 30s… anyone have a lvl 30 erlidominus? mine is 23 and will crit for like 7260… wondering what a lvl 30 does? highest attack potential in the game?

more then rexy?:thinking:

10,200 damage is the highest it can go.
@CleverBoy

mind posting erlids stats and moves?

mine does 1210. i can see upgraded a 24 will do 1270.
cloaked is 2x damage. and rampage is 2x. so 4840… 7260 with a crit

mind posting a picture of the stats :sweat_smile:

i think once HP gets to around 3000 it will be a beast. can still get one-shotted with 1.5x , 2x and crit attacks :sob:

Its health gets to 3k at level 26