Ludia Forums

If Dioraja can have a 2x attack, so should Poukan

pterosaurs in aviary are practically extinct, I haven’t seen any in a LONG time, last few I’ve seen is alankylo or stygidaryx

1 Like

I saw a pteranodon yesterday at 22, someone who was using a JWFK theme team. Or else, it’s been like 2-3 months since I’ve seen another pterosaur, and when I do, they get crushed. And I’ve benn in the aviary for 4-5 months

1 Like

well, hats off to him for actually using a pteranodon, and doing a theme team, I’ve never seen one in the arena, I’ve seen screenshots of people doing it, and a specific thread of someone doing theme teams, but hope to make one of my own someday, maybe base some off the movies and such

2 Likes

Yeah, me :joy: I’m still using Stygidaryx up here in Gryosphere but unless it gets a major overhaul, I’ll soon be swapping it out for Grypolyth.

3 Likes

That’s a smart move

2 Likes

Idk what to say, just gonna say That it’s cool to mix a pterosaur With an eagle.

3 Likes

I see it -Shulk

1 Like

Please be careful with the ideas. Remember that for a tiny attack and health increase it’s speed was slashed to maintain the balance of the secret formula.