Ludia Forums

If you could choose one

If you could include one new dinosaur in this game, what dinosaur would it be? For me, I want to see the Ceratosaurus.

I would just want to see some aquatic dinosaurs, I know itd be tricky to show that for battle but come on, I want a megalodon!

What I’m imagining for that is that there will be an animation where a pool of water just erupts out of the ground and that’s how the aquatics would be able to fight. Idk

I just want cenozoic creatures

Imagine the glyptodon :joy: 50 attack. 30k hp. Spunds about right

cue angry anti-Cenozoic players

2 Likes

Lmao pretty much

If I could choose cenzoic I would want an Elasthoterium. I always thought those rhinos looked awesome

The glyptodon wouldn’t be my first choice but just imagining it in this game seems comical

1 Like

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/jadensadventures/images/2/2a/Sid_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130111060233

mosasaurus!!!

No dinosaurs have been suggested. What has become of humanity? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ill choose camarasaurus. Just because… sauropod :sweat_smile: give us more of a chance for a viable long neck unique

1 Like

Compsognathus because we need more annoying little ankle biters.

3 Likes

I was about to saythe same. i am really missing compys in the game and also deinonychus, because there can never be enough raptor like dinosaurs

1 Like

I hope they add it and make it smaller than every other animal in the game.

1 Like

I want a unique sauropod.

1 Like

Asking for Cenozoic dinosaurs in this game is like folks saying they’re looking forward to Gen 5 Pokemon in POGO

2 Likes

Aquatic dinosaurs are a definite. Can’t express how eagerly interested I am drawn toward having aquatic dinosaurs. Have them spawn near bodies of water. I was out boating last month and thought “how cool it would be if I could pop an Epic Scent & find a Mosasaurus”

1 Like

I dont like that idea.
It would just ruin the game. Going from dinosaurs to aquatics would kill the game.