Ludia Forums

If you want to uninstall this game plz do so

Making comments everywhere saying you are going to uninstall has no point. I mean no one is going to miss you😜thanks for making the announcement that nobody cares about😛if you uninstall it today you won’t even need to spend time looking at the patch notes tmr lol

10 Likes

ba8c7a7b56b08fc20ef28fc02d0614a3

4 Likes

6 Likes

No way, that’s not how it’s done. If you do uninstall the game or cancel VIP we need a weekly update post from you about the reason you’re really doing it this time. Every week. For months.

11 Likes

what if you are on the fence? is it ok to give updates untill you finally decide??

let me know guys, before i click create on this thread " Hey guys, im on the fence about this 1.7 update. ill let you guys know if im going to uninstall the game, or not"

2 Likes

This thread needs… MORE COWBELL!

giphy

6 Likes

Create the thread.

2 Likes

7ab4243d5eeb6f3cf4891045635796e9d68ef7ce7b16dd71eb283d3cc90b62c9

4 Likes

meh, itll probably get merged anyways.

2 Likes

Like no one’s actually left this game after they said they were going to…lol. The reality is, that happens, they do leave.

I’ve cancelled VIP, curtailed my game play time.
I’m on the fence, hoping for a decent update.

You really want to bash people that are honest with where they are at in this game?

Better to just go quietly, eh?

I liked the game, but right now it’s like rolling dice. Not that much different than rapidly “poking” a button to determine who wins.

I don’t accept that. I hope it changes to more skill based.

Personally, I think the players that hate DC should uninstall. They hate the game.

1 Like

I don’t want them to be silent, I want their voices to be heard too. But how is saying things like ‘I’m going to uninstall’, ‘this game is terrible’, ‘we don’t want fluffy trash’ going to help? Instead they could have given constructive feedback but they didn’t. Those are not voices but noises in my opinion.

5 Likes

Omg, this dude is a savage!! :rofl::rofl: I love it!! Those pink bunny ear things hid it well. Color me pleasantly surprised :ok_hand:

1 Like

You win. Take all my likes… ALL of them.
Classic :joy:

3 Likes

Complaining about others complaining. Hmm feel better?

2 Likes

Yes you are absolutely right! 100%