If your one time offers were cheaper

If the 1 time offers were cheaper (and smaller) I would be more inclined to buy them. It feels like any offer at $49.99 is overpriced. There is a ton of items in the last several offers that I have gotten but they are all $49.99 which I am unwilling to spend. But I would spend $20 if it was a good offer

3 Likes

I get every one @$49.99
It’s worth it just for hard cash and coins, all that DNA is just extra.
If u buy coins or hard cash separately it would be more.

1 Like

All my one time offers are still around £5.00 or slightly less cos I’ve only bought one before. think it’s nonsense that the price keeps going up every time you bit one till you hit the magic £49 99 mark

I don’t agree that the coins I was offered 250,000 and 7000 dollars is worth $49.99. I would have the coins gone in 5 minutes as I had 52 dinosaurs that can be upgraded at 15k to 25k apiece

1 Like

Just my experience, but I used to buy the one time offers. Now I reject them all because they are too freakin expensive!

3 Likes

I have bought the one time offers from $2.00 to $20.00 and stopped there. I dont buy anything these days, not even coin.

Totaly regret even buying what I have so far. Would totaly kick my own A** if I could,…total regret!!

Dropped VIP last month and stopped buying anything at all. I am totaly F2P and happy now.

1 Like

I’d have bought every single one had they been capped at around £10-£15 GBP. I cannot afford or even consider paying ludicrous prices.

2 Likes

If u go look at the prices in the store it is a better deal

I bit the bullet up to 24.99 only. Will have to be satisfied with just battling in the Ruins at most. And with creating just 1-2 uniques as my endgame.

I did not buy the first ones but I thought it was fair to buy two associated with level increases of 20 and 25 euros. When the next one was 55 it seemed an excessive rise and I did not buy it. Now I am almost F2P because I keep the VIP subscription only because I have more range of darts and because in the same way that paying 55 euros for an incubator seems like an abuse, paying 10 euros per month in a better user experience in the only game that I play, I think reasonable.

1 Like

Agree. There is a place for both the current otos and others.

I think it’s time for the developers to give us better prices on the offers. Getting a little from many players is better then getting a lot from a few… it’s more sustainable if the player base is happy and sees the offers as valuable and worth the money. I realize it takes money to run the servers and keep the game updated and working. But $49.99 is outrageous, and my wife would yell at me if I spent that on a iPhone game.)

1 Like

I’m about to hit level 10 and will need to decide whether or not to take the offer. To me it all depends on how much and what kind of DNA I get offered. But $20 is my limit.

$20 is my limit also and that seems to be the consensus between the other players I have talked to.

1 Like

Just curious, how many hundreds have you spent on this game?

It’s clear that Ludia doesn’t have many people on the business side of the company as I agree that if you lowered the price and kept your base happy, that they would make more money over time. One also has to ask is this the first game that they developed that has potential to last a long time. Most of Ludia’s games are not games that people play for a really long time, so the business model of bloating prices might work for those short periods.

1 Like

one big money maker they are missing on is the epic scents… I really think more people would spend real money on buying in-game bucks if the epic scents were more reasonably priced and gave a little better output.

2 Likes

I have spent $27 total. On a $2 offer, a $5 offer and a $20 offer. Then prices went to $49.99 and I stopped. If offers had stayed cheap, I would continue to buy them.

1 Like

just because they are one price at the store doesnt make it a good deal… its bait.

1 Like

I’ve bought about 6 level up offers, when it costs 90,000 coins to upgrade, it’s worth it to me