Ludia Forums

If your whales are that precious, I’m done

Library… battling lvl 30 boosted tier 8-11 teams with my lvl 25-27 boosted (max) tier 7 team (why are they even there??? Stop the stupid reset thing) Losing 31-32 trophies per battle, gaining 20-21. Clearly after almost two years of playing… fun is gone. I’ve ran 4 alliances, currently running only one due to the increased amount of work, used to battle PvP 25-35 battles a day (now 8-10 to get dbi done)… if its only the ping ping that matters I’m clearly the wrong player for this game. Sorry.

8 Likes

I found a 9000HP Gemini in there the other day. Resets shouldn’t be happening anymore.

1 Like

Ah you’ve seen it too.

1 Like

Easy fix, make resets go down to gyrosphere or bottom of shores

Boom library is not as big of a mess and shores are where the hardcore peeps are

1 Like

Staggered reset points actually. Also fix Nublar’s timer. If Nublar still has the 2.min.timer, players will just drop at reset to Library then continue as they did. So nothing is really fixed.

This has been my idea:
7k and above resets to 6399 trophies
6500 to 6999 trophies reset to 5999 trophies
6000 to 6499 reset to 5749 trophies
5500 to 5999 reset to 5499 trophies
The rest remain status quo.

2 Likes

That and the timer

1 Like

Simple. No one wants to waste hours of their lives waiting for a battle to lose and try again. AI was always a good idea but when wait times for it go to minutes and human battles can drag for 5 minutes of more.

Nublar Shores is no different from Gyro in terms of difficulty but the wait times are insane. There is no quick 5 minute log on battle once and go back to real.life.

1 Like

resets should go down to 6,000 or 6,500 because otherwise we’d be sitting at 28,000 trophies again. Remember those days.

1 Like

Resets have to happen, if nothing to give the top players a chance to meet new opponents. Also with prizes being given for trophy scores, you have to make the top players work a bit.to get their meagre prizes.

2 Likes

I agree, but amount to reset to should definitely be updated and with this ridiculous trophy system it’s mostly the new opponents that have to work for it… doesn’t make sense at all🤷🏼‍♀️

What are the whales?

The other one

People who spend a lot on a game.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Pay to win players